Welcome To aBlackWeb

Daycare Prices Getting Outrageous

Watching your kid for 9 hours a day 5 days a week should cost a lot to be honest.

During the week they spend more time awake with them than they do the parents.

Now what they need to do is pay daycare workers a grip

Daycares should damn near be a government job with elite pay and benefits lol

Those kids still start school a step behind socially and probably academically though
Not necessarily my 2 came out ahead and could've bypassed kindergarten and possibly 1st grade. But that daycare team a tight ship. But there are some stories I've heard that I was like dang.

Watching your kid for 9 hours a day 5 days a week should cost a lot to be honest.

During the week they spend more time awake with them than they do the parents.

Now what they need to do is pay daycare workers a grip

Daycares should damn near be a government job with elite pay and benefits lol
Don’t say that too loud, there are lots of people fighting passionately to abolish free school

You in this boat now
nope.gif

Got the hook up through my mom for my 1st born. Setting things up now for my 2nd.

If you're in a situation like my sister in-law where she had one child and then wound having triplets the next go round, I'm sympathetic.

If you have 4+ kids because you planned that or because you were irresponsible, I don't really want to hear any whining. Yes, childcare is expensive, but nobody gets to whine about how expensive raising kids is when they chose to spit out a basketball team starting lineup worth of kids.

Back