Welcome To aBlackWeb

Daycare Prices Getting Outrageous

And if he can afford to pay $1600 a month in childcare plus give up $900 in deposit his wife doesn’t need to work.
His profile says he's an investor 🤔 they make some bucks eh? Idk, I'm too lazy to do another 10sec Google search with spotty facts like I did up there ^^ haha

One if the best moves we made is that my wife been working daycare for 7 years. Both kids included. She's been at different centers but child care always been part of the deal.

And because they're learning centers... Our kids get to school very prepared

yeah this is the secret plug

my buddy's wife works at a learning center type day care.......they have 4 kids and being getting the VIP discount

had me jealous when I found out SMH

If grandma nem can't keep the kids I aint having em
Well if you keep waiting grandma and nem gon be.....

tenor.gif

One if the best moves we made is that my wife been working daycare for 7 years. Both kids included. She's been at different centers but child care always been part of the deal.

And because they're learning centers... Our kids get to school very prepared
Aye Du you and the missus should look into starting/owning a daycare… 7 years is a lot of experience… Get about 8 to 10 kids, charge 300 a week per child..

That’s about $2400-$3000 a week/
$124,000-$156,000 a year..

I’m about to look into opening a daycare service..

My boy was paying $1700 a month for 2 kids. Got a small discount for having 2 enrolled. Homey celebrated when they got to grade school

What makes it worse is that a lot of schools have 4 y/o and even 3 y/o programs but they are usually income based, so you can be in a weird position where you make too much money to be eligible for the school programs and not enough money for the daycares. In those cases, kids usually wind up with babysitters that don't teach them anything and they start school behind.

Back when my son was in daycare, we were paying $660 a month...but that was 6 - 7 years ago and that as for 2 days a week.

Aye Du you and the missus should look into starting/owning a daycare… 7 years is a lot of experience… Get about 8 to 10 kids, charge 300 a week per child..

That’s about $2400-$3000 a week/
$124,000-$156,000 a year..

I’m about to look into opening a daycare service..
We've talked about it.

It's definitely one of our drafted plans....

If you do it out your home, your house has to pass inspection. So most of our efforts the past few years been getting things fixed we know wouldn't pass inspection.

My boy was paying $1700 a month for 2 kids. Got a small discount for having 2 enrolled. Homey celebrated when they got to grade school
Well that's the thing for us too.

This time next year my daughter will be ready for kindergarten. And my wife's job will have outlived it's usefulness.

My son started in centers at 3, my daughter since birth. I never did the math, but I'm sure my wife's career saved us tens of thousands in daycare

Oh hell naw! He betta throw a couple dollars to big mama and have her watch his child. Kiss my azzz

Well that's the thing for us too.

This time next year my daughter will be ready for kindergarten. And my wife's job will have outlived it's usefulness.

My son started in centers at 3, my daughter since birth. I never did the math, but I'm sure my wife's career saved us tens of thousands in daycare
Yo, thats good shyt. My guy was never hurting he makes dough, but would always say just the thought of forking out that much for childcare is ridiculous....

Back