Welcome To aBlackWeb

Daycare Prices Getting Outrageous

So the next time a child support and "where does the money go to" conversation pops up is it ok to bring this tweet back up?
Is it also looked at as a man not wanting to care for his child because he celebrated not paying hi ass day care fees

Happy 4th Nigga

My mama was retired for like 6 months before going back to work.

I just had to delete what I was gonna post cause it was gonna turn into a vent session about my ex

Whoo fucking sah
Why not be vulnerable?

Bumping cause I had to look into this again

How the hell these mfs want $1350/month to watch one 4 year old?? What about people who have multiple kids?

Shit is basically college if you removed the possibility of merit based scholarships

If you don’t qualify for low income assistance you just get fucked

Idk man.

On one hand, i can get either my mom or my wifes mom to watch my kid. I can just pay them instead.

On the other hand, daycare is beneficial to kids cause it introduces them to being social around other kids which is very important.

But at 2k a month, idk how its possible..

And some mfers have multiple kids in daycare.

crazy times.

Insurance companies of all kind are ruining America.
Lmaoooo let me chill.

An insurance company pays me a very pretty penny that allows me to live how I do.

But for the rest of yall, insurance companies are yall real enemy along with big pharma.

Idk man.

On one hand, i can get either my mom or my wifes mom to watch my kid. I can just pay them instead.

On the other hand, daycare is beneficial to kids cause it introduces them to being social around other kids which is very important.

crazy times.

It ain't just the bold. A lot of daycares are early learning centers. Some the kids at my daughter's daycare went from the daycare to kindergarten already knowing how to read. That's a pretty big advantage compared to being kept by granny who probably ain't teaching the kids shit.

What makes it worse is a lot of school districts have Pre-K programs that are usually restricted in some way or another (mostly based on income). This is kinda one way we're you're screwed over if you're in the middle class. Rich people can afford to send their kids wherever they want. Poor people can get a helping hand from the government. People in the middle have to figure out how to deal with that crazy ass burden.

Bernie wanted free Pre-K, but the Reps blocked it, and their constituents are good with that even though pre-K would have helped most of them a lot.

No wonder my daughter keeps the grandbabies with her at the house while she works. I remember her saying daycare is expensive as hell.

Idk man.

crazy times.
Take em to the park

Back