Welcome To aBlackWeb

Dave Chappelle against affordable housing in his neighborhood

i think we saying other black folks need to come with us. Hella land look at like the great migration of mad niggas moved to Dakota or something or Kansas

Yeah, I get it, but I'm good on that. I have no interest in the middle of the country even if I was traveling there as part of a caravan of niggas.

It's super white in a lot of the areas being mentioned, and the racism is ingrained to a higher degree because those people haven't even had to deal with black people on a significant level. I don't even like having to deal with racist white people that are at least cognizant of the fact that their racism is wrong, so I damn sure ain't trying to go be around some white people that feel justified in their racism.

Personally I wouldn't do it cause I wouldn't want to be land locked for all those miles before being able to get to water.

I would buy land there and visit and stay for a couple days to maybe a few weeks but never live there.

The land lock thing is not a big issue for me anymore. I used to say I need to live near a coast but im passed that now

Personally I wouldn't do it cause I wouldn't want to be land locked for all those miles before being able to get to water.

I would buy land there and visit and stay for a couple days to maybe a few weeks but never live there.

I ain't even think about it, but this is true for me too. As cliche as it might be, pretty much anytime I get some time off and leave the area, I head to a beach. Living in places where the beach is under 3 hours a way makes that very convenient.

lol Ya'll really trying to leave the areas where black people are to go to some of the whitest parts of the country?

Good luck on that.
I get the fear and prudence, but our political influence is very limited outside of certain areas and if we were to be hit we generally all found in a few places

I feel you bout the landlocked part

Back