Netflix Dave Chappelle - 8:46

Dave Chappelle wearing a dress in "Robin Hood: Men in Tights" gets even more diabolical.

One of the guys who wrote the script and produced the movie is Evan Chandler.

Evan Chandler is the father of the boy that Michael Jackson paid $25 million to in 1994 to settle child sexual abuse accusations.

Strangely, Evan Chandler committed suicide 5 months after Michael Jackson's death.

A lot of strange happenings in Hollyweird...

Dave Chappelle wearing a dress in "Robin Hood: Men in Tights" gets even more diabolical.

One of the guys who wrote the script and produced the movie is Evan Chandler.

Evan Chandler is the father of the boy that Michael Jackson paid $25 million to in 1994 to settle child sexual abuse accusations.

Strangely, Evan Chandler committed suicide 5 months after Michael Jackson's death.

A lot of strange happenings in Hollyweird...
Supposedly Evan held crazy guilt over that MJ shit as MJ never violated nor crossed the line

Out of all the shit to discuss about the Chappelles set/show... this is where yall land? lol

Good point... total thread derail. I just thought it was a weird coincidence.

Back to the topic at hand, '8:46' proves why Dave is the GOAT.

He has literally transcended traditional stand-up comedy at this point.

Because it formed into say their names during these protests, no one had forgotten the women that suffered. People just trying to divide black people and y'all playing right into it

The "SayHerName" thing has been around for a few years now. It didnt just start with these protests

I've heard this a lot over the years, that there's a deep racial divide in the gay community that a lot of folks just don't see (or really care to see if we're being honest).

Let's keep it a buck tho: Y'all gay niggas are the ones that's muddying up the waters. Nobody gives a fuck that you're gay. Because before you're a gay Black man, you're a Black man, and that's all that it takes to make you a target of police violence. Do you really think a cop gives a flying fuck if you suck dick when you're running away from him? Do you think a cop cares when he draws his gun, points it at you, and pulls the trigger???

Fuck no.

Y'all niggas are off-code. You're right, we're supposed to be on the same page, but only as Black people. Y'all nigas trying to make it about yourselves and not the greater collective by singling yourselves out like "what about us?".

Are you Black? Yes? Then fall in fuckin line. Nobody cares who you fuck while you're alive and they damned sure don't when they're killing you.

Here's where your point falls short though. You're willfully naive if you think nobody gives a fuck about people being gay cuz theres a good portion of people who hate gay people, dont see them as equals and/or entitled to certain things. Also Even amongst Black folks we still break off into groups and those groups all still have their own problems specific to them. Just as we as straight men have issues specific to us, Black women and Black gay folks have problems specific to them as well. And they often arent given the time of day when those issues are raised.

Reactions: Mister
Here's where your point falls short though. You're willfully naive if you think nobody gives a fuck about people being gay cuz theres a good portion of people who hate gay people, dont see them as equals and/or entitled to certain things. Also Even amongst Black folks we still break off into groups and those groups all still have their own problems specific to them. Just as we as straight men have issues specific to us, Black women and Black gay folks have problems specific to them as well. And they often arent given the time of day when those issues are raised.

Again, when a cop has his gun out, or has you in a choke hold, do you really think "dis nigga gay" is going through his/her head???

No.

All that matters in that moment is your race because that's all they really have time to determine. He's Black, so he must be of criminal descent. All of that division happens after the fact, after he's dead, that's when it counts but only to those splinter groups looking for their share of the oppression pie.

Reactions: Maywood
Again, when a cop has his gun out, or has you in a choke hold, do you really think "dis nigga gay" is going through his/her head???

No.

All that matters in that moment is your race because that's all they really have time to determine. He's Black, so he must be of criminal descent. All of that division happens after the fact, after he's dead, that's when it counts but only to those splinter groups looking for their share of the oppression pie.

No and I get what you're saying. Police killing Black women and Black gays isn't directly related to them being a woman and/or gay. However there is an amount of violence and harassment Black women and Black gay folks do face that is specific to them that does tend to get told to "wait" when they bring them up. Hell niggas was up in arms over the simple idea that harassing a woman doesnt equal.being persistent and something they like. When people try to use the dumb ass "what about Black on Black crime" bullshit and we respond with "We deal with our own shit" this is part of the shit we are talking about that needs to be dealt with.

So no it's not an attempt to splinter us from the people who are being genuinine, and as my inital post on this show I have a clear disdain for people using these events as a profile booster to hop on a wave, but realistically how much longer should Black women have to wait to have the discussion that there's a good portion of the way we as men are taught to interact with them that doesnt really have their best interests at heart? That's an internal issue that repeatedly gets tabled for a later date...with no later date ever being the "right time"

No and I get what you're saying. Police killing Black women and Black gays isn't directly related to them being a woman and/or gay. However there is an amount of violence and harassment Black women and Black gay folks do face that is specific to them that does tend to get told to "wait" when they bring them up. Hell niggas was up in arms over the simple idea that harassing a woman doesnt equal.being persistent and something they like. When people try to use the dumb ass "what about Black on Black crime" bullshit and we respond with "We deal with our own shit" this is part of the shit we are talking about that needs to be dealt with.

So no it's not an attempt to splinter us from the people who are being genuinine, and as my inital post on this show I have a clear disdain for people using these events as a profile booster to hop on a wave, but realistically how much longer should Black women have to wait to have the discussion that there's a good portion of the way we as men are taught to interact with them that doesnt really have their best interests at heart? That's an internal issue that repeatedly gets tabled for a later date...with no later date ever being the "right time"

Fam... We talking about Black folks dying at the hands of the police, not how we interact with the opposite sex. This is why it gets tabled to a later date 'cause the shit ain't appropriate to discuss right now. Right now, today, several more unarmed Black men have been murdered by the cops after George Floyd. Is this the right time to have a discussion about the social interactions between Black men and women???

No.

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
Fam... We talking about Black folks dying at the hands of the police, not how we interact with the opposite sex. This is why it gets tabled to a later date 'cause the shit ain't appropriate to discuss right now. Right now, today, several more unarmed Black men have been murdered by the cops after George Floyd. Is this the right time to have a discussion about the social interactions between Black men and women???

No.

And what I'm saying is that whenever the issue is brought up niggas always say "This ain't the right time"...so when is the right time? Because the police ain't about to stop killing niggas no time soon. So if that's the reason to not talk about it then you're never going to talk about it

Is this part of a bigger show? I swear I read that but now I can't find it mentioned. Maybe I'm trippin.

And what I'm saying is that whenever the issue is brought up niggas always say "This ain't the right time"...so when is the right time? Because the police ain't about to stop killing niggas no time soon. So if that's the reason to not talk about it then you're never going to talk about it

Fam, if your house is on fire is it the right time for your woman to be like "how come you never talk about me around your friends?"

Nobody will take Black women and homosexuals seriously because they're always trying to insert themselves into the discussion at the worst possible moment. Now ain't the time to play Oppression Olympics. We done had several more Black men murdered by cops since Floyd and now these muhfuckas want a turn in the spotlight??? That's some juvenile ass shit. Some "my parents didn't give me enough attention"-you-need-therapy-type shit.

Y'all got a seat at the table, it just ain't your turn to speak.

The jab at azalia banks crazy ass was hilarious. He didnt focus on it too much at all but was funny hearing acknowledge it.

Reactions: Big Lurko