Welcome To aBlackWeb

Netflix Dave Chappelle - 8:46

The fucking trans community isn't apart of this struggle. If you're a black gay then fighting for black civil rights is helping you.

actually the black gay community does have issues with racism from the white gay community y’all act like gay white peoples ain’t racist because you think they are liberal. They even tried to take over a black ran lives matter event in LA but were stopped. All I been saying from jump is if we not on the same page respect wise we won’t get as much done. It’s supposed to be a code but we don’t want it inclusive of all black peoples. Nobody else is working that way and we complain about not being heard but drown out our own cuz we don’t like their sexual choices. That’s not silly to you

actually the black gay community does have issues with racism from the white gay community y’all act like gay white peoples ain’t racist because you think they are liberal. They even tried to take over a black ran lives matter event in LA but were stopped. All I been saying from jump is if we not on the same page respect wise we won’t get as much done. It’s supposed to be a code but we don’t want it inclusive of all black peoples. Nobody else is working that way and we complain about not being heard but drown out our own cuz we don’t like their sexual choices. That’s not silly to you
Black Lives Matter means gay black people too. Gay black people are the ones distancing themselves from this with the what about us mentality

Are y'all serious? Have y'all never seen the movie? They were dressed as women.

Watched it a long time ago. Jus YouTube'ed that scene. I mean its not really a dress, dress. The other actors are clearly wearing more traditional dresses. But eh...

tumblr_o42ybwLE251rqe0rbo1_500.gif

sir honestly stfu

if you think there is an equal amount of coverage and outrage towards Black women whose lives have been stolen by police vs Black men you are either blinded by your privilege or willfully obtuse. READ THE ARTICLES
STUDY WHY THE “SAY HER NAME” hashtag was even created
and listen to Black women

the gaslighting is fucking disgusting coming from you and i wont allow it.

this is not the oppression olympics but dont leave Black women out of the goddamn conversation

are we clear?

In order for there to be an equal amount of coverage, there first has to be an equal amount of women/transfolks dying at the hands of police.

There simply isn't and no amount of mental gymnastics could even get you close.

Let's take 2015, the year Sandra Bland was murdered. In 2015, there are 104 documented cases of police murdering an unarmed Black person. Of those, only 6 women, including Sandra, were killed by cops although it could be argued that one, Tiara Thomas, doesn't belong because that shit was personal (she had three kids by the the cop that killed her, it was supposedly over money).

Six.

Nah, the media coverage was very much proportional, because for each Black woman killed by a cop that didn't get national coverage, over a dozen Black men didn't either.

As far as I know, there's been ONE transperson killed by cops in, oh... the last 10 years; a Black transman right after George Floyd was killed. And if you put it into perspective, they prolly had no clue this was a transman, meaning it wasn't a crime directed at a transperson so much as it was a crime directed at what they perceived to be a Black man. So can this really count? There's really no way they would have known this was a transman so I really don't think this counts.

Black men are overwhelmingly the victims of police brutality. Most cats I know have had it happen to them at least once. I had it happen twice. Black women, by and large, don't have to worry about that kind of shit. Black men gotta worry about EVERY encounter with cops. No matter how innocent, no matter how small, it always has the potential to go left and you end up gettin' tased, gettin beat down, or murdered.

Sorry, but y'all women ain't got them problems, so don't sit here acting like you do. You get the proper coverage. Y'all niggas need to stop trying hype shit to play victim and take advantage of the situation. Black women have far better chances at upwards mobility right now, y'all are better educated, making inroads into better corporate positions of power. Fuck trying to be seen as a victim, be seen as a success.

I've heard this a lot over the years, that there's a deep racial divide in the gay community that a lot of folks just don't see (or really care to see if we're being honest).

Let's keep it a buck tho: Y'all gay niggas are the ones that's muddying up the waters. Nobody gives a fuck that you're gay. Because before you're a gay Black man, you're a Black man, and that's all that it takes to make you a target of police violence. Do you really think a cop gives a flying fuck if you suck dick when you're running away from him? Do you think a cop cares when he draws his gun, points it at you, and pulls the trigger???

Fuck no.

Y'all niggas are off-code. You're right, we're supposed to be on the same page, but only as Black people. Y'all nigas trying to make it about yourselves and not the greater collective by singling yourselves out like "what about us?".

Are you Black? Yes? Then fall in fuckin line. Nobody cares who you fuck while you're alive and they damned sure don't when they're killing you.

1) Special was a big ass bowl of truth. Fuck Coondice Owens.

2) ALL these muhfuckas done put on a dress: Eddie, Martin, Chappelle. Does that make them any less great?

3) Pryor is the GOAT. Any comedian will tell you that.

Yoooooooooo

Take this to another thread or make one

Back