Welcome To aBlackWeb

Netflix Dave Chappelle - 8:46

Real life watched this fighting back tears for 27 mins (with a couple of smirks/grins/laughs in) because of how real it was....

1 of tha realest things he said, or at least what resonated with me prolly tha most was tha fact as a man how hard it was watching another man plead for his life....knowing they were gonna kill him....all I ever think about in times like this is how fucked up it is for a grown man to have to beg for his human right to live....that will never not make me angry af

I really hope this brownie kicks in soon smh

That thread was insane we were all watching in real time and the Micah Johnson incident down in Dallas was crazy as well

I can’t wait to see Chapelle on September 5th..

Had a white guy on social media say that if rioters want the police to change, they should join the police. Had to tell him to research Chris Dorner.
I remember watching the manhunt and hoping Dorner didn’t get caught.

I remember following that Chris Dorner situation in the thread on the IC. He was bringing the heat to the pigs. Had them shook like dice.

we all wanted him to escape. Said the LAPD was a fucking mess. White cops shutting on black cops shitting on Mexican cops and a circle of shit

Apparently some of Twitter is mad because he didn’t mention any black women in his special smh

I know we hate it but nowadays we need to always mention our women. We gotta understand why black women feel this way. But we won’t discuss the whys and hows

Waiting for a specific poster to come in here with their thoughts

we all wanted him to escape. Said the LAPD was a fucking mess. White cops shutting on black cops shitting on Mexican cops and a circle of shit

There's 2 ways you can look at this and either/both can be true. Yes, Chapelle should have at least said the name of 1 of the many women who've been killed by police also...but then there's this whole "unpacking your trauma" thing that's been a buzzword for a couple years now from people just now becoming "woke". And they claim that men need to unpack it on their own, w/o the help and/or burdening of women while doing that...and listening to this it's clear that Floyd and Kobe's death both were traumatic experiences for his mind and this is way of unpacking that on his own w/o asking for the aid of black women...so is it Oochie Wally or is it 1 Mic?

Back