Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Dating Ppl With Kids Thread

Is paying for a date and a baby sitter and told the relationship won’t work is supposed to be an L? Seems like regular dating which is what people do before marriage

Are you asking if a chick using a dude for a free meal and night away from the kids is an L?

I would smash women with kids but I clearly stated I don't wanna meet her kid and I ain't trying to be a stepfather and I ain't trying to get with her long term.

It seems like people these days ain't tryna be honest and trying to get something they want without notifying the other party of their true intentions.

I was brutally honest when I was messing with civilians.

No, I ain't trying to be your boyfriend.

No, I don't wanna get married.

No, I don't want no kids.

No, I am not meeting your kid.

Yes, I find you attractive and just wanna fuck you a few times and move on. Preferably I can get it the first date so we can speed this process along.

Simple.

And 99 percent of the time, I got the draws because women find men who are brutally honest in that manner refreshing instead of men that wanna Kobe pump fake to get their shot off.

Are you asking if a chick using a dude for a free meal and night away from the kids is an L?

I was talking about dating somebody and then y’all don’t work out. Definitely didn’t think this was about a first date. But even then if it’s just a first date that’s not that big a deal I’m sure you’ve been on dates and knew after the first one it wasn’t for you

My ex-wife was a single mom of two when we met. 5 and 7 year old. I raised those kids like they were my own. We broke up and I still remain in contact with the kids and see them regularly. They 18 and 20 now. There were some parenting differences (i was more old school Dominican and she was more modern) , but all relationships gon have some sort of problems. I personally did not have a horror story lol. I would def think twice b4 living w a woman w kids though, bc I now know what it FULLY entails.

I was talking about dating somebody and then y’all don’t work out. Definitely didn’t think this was about a first date. But even then if it’s just a first date that’s not that big a deal I’m sure you’ve been on dates and knew after the first one it wasn’t for you

True. If it's organic and doesn't go anywhere, that's not an L. I asked the question because it's my understand that some chicks do accept dates knowing full well they don't want anything from that dude other than a all expense paid night out. To me that is an L.

i'll merge it later after Czar finishes his therapy session in here

Did it before.

If I were to get divorced for whatever reason, I wouldn’t do it again, at least in a serious capacity.

But that’d like lead me to dating younger women, which I’m not particularly a fan of.

Yeah, probably just stay married.

I’ll just say as the father of a 3 yr old I am fully aware that I am undateable right now, just don’t have time time or energy. Assuming that changes somewhat as they get older.

I would smash women with kids but I clearly stated I don't wanna meet her kid and I ain't trying to be a stepfather and I ain't trying to get with her long term.

It seems like people these days ain't tryna be honest and trying to get something they want without notifying the other party of their true intentions.

I was brutally honest when I was messing with civilians.

No, I ain't trying to be your boyfriend.

No, I don't wanna get married.

No, I don't want no kids.

No, I am not meeting your kid.

Yes, I find you attractive and just wanna fuck you a few times and move on. Preferably I can get it the first date so we can speed this process along.

Simple.

And 99 percent of the time, I got the draws because women find men who are brutally honest in that manner refreshing instead of men that wanna Kobe pump fake to get their shot off.

The bolded is one of the realest things you typed on here. The amount of people who aren't honest about what they truly want is mind blowing.

Merge it with what? Didn’t think this was therapy but I see you in that mode again

lighten up brah...like damn lol

edit: I'll merge with the other dating people with kids thread...but still...lighten up

Nope. I ain’t doing it. If me and my wife was to divorce I wouldn’t date or even be mad that a women wouldn’t date me because I have kids that’s really young.

That’s a fuckin deal breaker I didn’t even like kids until last year. Some of em want you to be the step daddy man fuck all that. A big part of me barely wanting kids is the price of shit

The bolded is one of the realest things you typed on here. The amount of people who aren't honest about what they truly want is mind blowing.

I think it's because men as boys are taught and socialized that you gotta be this upstanding guy that looks out for women and this that.

Then they get horny and wanna have sex when they are adults and they can't reconcile only wanting to have sex with a woman with what they were taught.

Lol they can't imagine a woman only wanting to sex with a man and no relationship and feelings involved.

And then they feel like a woman should like them in order to have sex with them lol.

So then they feed women dreams so they can have sex with them, telling them love them and wanna take care of them. All types of weird shit when they just wanna smash and dash.

Nah, I wasn't doing that 30. I said what I wanted, what I was gonna do even before the date.

Why waste my time and her time?

Civilians are too complicated, that's why I left the field.

Is it a deal breaker for you?

Yep. It wasn’t a big issue in my 20s and up until like 36 because I was able to find women with no kids. Now I’m 37 and I really have no interest in dating someone under 30 but most of the 30+ women I’ve met have kids so yea it’s tough out here

Yep. It wasn’t a big issue in my 20s and up until like 36 because I was able to find women with no kids. Now I’m 37 and I really have no interest in dating someone under 30 but most of the 30+ women I’ve met have kids so yea it’s tough out here
this whole time i thought you was married

Back