Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Dating Ppl With Kids Thread

Is there a dating people with kids thread? I know niggas hate baby moms on the internet
Niggas only hate entitled and demanding bms.
Give me a lady like @Tayboo and I’ll be good.
But you got some ladies that want a dude to provide like a dad but can’t speak on how to raise the child

:huh2:

:js4:
saying don’t give it energy while giving it energy?

I hate it here
- Cain and king freeman

I see what you trying to do. My idea was a thread about dating folks folks with kids. And didn’t want to turn into bash my baby mama thread. I thought they were two different things

Real talk.

Chicks say pay for a sitter, then you gotta pay for the date and she can still be like, this won’t work.

I heard horror stories. Glad I’m married.
giphy.gif

That's the best defense to all this stupid shit world called dating. Marriage is like a real force field to this goofy shit.

giphy.gif

That's the best defense to all this stupid shit world called dating. Marriage is like a real force field to this goofy shit.

That's why I laugh when people down marriage. I 100% agree marriage ain't for everybody and understand why some wouldn't want to do it, but it is hilarious that some of the same people bashing marriage are the ones complaining about all the bullshit they have to deal with in the dating game. Everything has its plusses and minuses.

Soooooo @HellCzar did you have a story to tell? Thoughts on the subject you would like to get off your chest?

Well not a story so much but I realized when I was like 29 that the older I get gonna be may more women with kids. And in my experience they don’t be looking for a daddy or to be saved. May be less likely to go for some bullshit.

I kinda wanted to see other povs but idk who in the group dating with kids besides ap Chicity and Mryounggun

I only have experience dating one lady with a kid but most of our issues were moreso due to her personal problems than the kid. She spoiled her kid but not excessively but she definitely had that don't tell me how to raise my kid mentality. I let her cook because at the end of the day he was her kid but her own issues is what caused us to split

giphy.gif

Is paying for a date and a baby sitter and told the relationship won’t work is supposed to be an L? Seems like regular dating which is what people do before marriage

Back