Welcome To aBlackWeb

Dating a (insert zodiac sign)

the bible makes less sense than astrology imo
I missed this post but I'm traveling at the moment and don't feel like going in to detail on this. I'll get back to this later.

Side note I hope all of you are enjoying yourself, your life and your family.

uO9L5i6.gif

Yeesh......

I missed this post but I'm traveling at the moment and don't feel like going in to detail on this. I'll get back to this later.

Side note I hope all of you are enjoying yourself, your life and your family.
thank you for the well wishes Cain. I hope you and yours are well too fam.

u aint gotta go into detail if u dont wanna btw

I'm a Gemini and the part about not caring ain't always the case. Sometimes I do but most times I really don't be caring. I just like to talk so I'll ramble.

The other thing about being liked is bullshit. Ha!

Reactions: GNS
I'm a Gemini and the part about not caring ain't always the case. Sometimes I do but most times I really don't be caring. I just like to talk so I'll ramble.

The other thing about being liked is bullshit. Ha!

She said you would say that

On the cool some parts were spot on, others weren't

I agree with the general consensus of Signs are what you make of them but I genuinely enjoy other Cancers *shrugs*.

I find it funny and terrible when I see a Cancer acting in a way that ppl have told me I act.

But I think emotional should be changed to passionate. When I'm passionate about something ain't nothing short of Buddah himself gonna change me. I'd kill for my convictions

On the cool some parts were spot on, others weren't

I agree with the general consensus of Signs are what you make of them but I genuinely enjoy other Cancers *shrugs*.

I find it funny and terrible when I see a Cancer acting in a way that ppl have told me I act.

But I think emotional should be changed to passionate. When I'm passionate about something ain't nothing short of Buddah himself gonna change me. I'd kill for my convictions

And in turn be convicted for killing.

This zodiac shit is the reason I'm hesitant to tell females my sign

They judge the shit outta me as soon as they hear it
:cry:

If I'm interested in a woman what her sign is doesn't concern me. I dont care about that compatible sign nonsense.
I feel the same but if she's a scorpio i already know i aint getting no ass
I'm like 0-42 with those heifers

Back