Welcome To aBlackWeb

Dating a (insert zodiac sign)

im not anti zodiac, but i think zodiacs are what you make of them

i think if you read them enough, you'll start to associate certain tendencies with people who just so happen to have these signs

like, can scorpios really be the only sign known for being freaky? c'mon

its incoherent n ahistorical.

I'm not heavily into zodiac but it beats Abrahamic religions. n Christianity is prolly the least logical Abrahamic religion.

When you say it's incoherent n ahistorical, what do you mean by this?

I guess, what parts/chapters/stories is what I'm asking

Why would you say that it beats Abrahamic religion and Christianity? What makes it beat these two platforms?

i think if you read them enough, you'll start to associate certain tendencies with people who just so happen to have these signs

They're not

When you say it's incoherent n ahistorical, what do you mean by this?

I guess, what parts/chapters/stories is what I'm asking

Why would you say that it beats Abrahamic religion and Christianity? What makes it beat these two platforms?
its inconsistent with contemporary history and it's addled with contradictions. people far more knowledgeable than I have gotten into this.

it beats those 2 platforms (really 1 in the same platform, the trio are variations of the same thing) because even if operating on the assumption that both are bullshit, zodiac hasn't caused large scale harm.

its inconsistent with contemporary history and it's addled with contradictions. people far more knowledgeable than I have gotten into this.

it beats those 2 platforms (really 1 in the same platform, the trio are variations of the same thing) because even if operating on the assumption that both are bullshit, zodiac hasn't caused large scale harm.

The contemporary history that you speak on is dated/spoken in the bible though? What contradictions does the Bible mention?

Understand this, This is only a conversation, I'm not attacking your thoughts/beliefs they are beautiful, I'm just trying to understand your statement you made.

I dont think many people take zodics as serious as religion. It's just something to look at.

Again going back to what Cain stated:

That was a good ass post dude made, made me read it 3 times and Lol, but ppl do take zodiacs serious seeing folks making comments on certain signs and it governs their life in a sense. It's been pointed out that it's a flawed system/platform.

The contemporary history that you speak on is dated/spoken in the bible though? What contradictions does the Bible mention?

Understand this, This is only a conversation, I'm not attacking your thoughts/beliefs they are beautiful, I'm just trying to understand your statement you made.
I know you're not attacking me, it's cool. we discussing. with all due respect, n I promise u I'm not dodging this, I'm multitasking while posting n I'd have to allocate even less focus to work if Ima be pulling up crossreferences n such right now.

Off the top of my head, the Moses story is ahistorical. The "50 silver coins" Deutoronomy one too, regardless of whether it's to do with rape or the milder divorce interpretation. many many more but its been yrs, those r just the ones I remember.

I aint tryna attack anyone for believing in it. ppl r free to believe w/e.

Again going back to what Cain stated:

That was a good ass post dude made, made me read it 3 times and Lol, but ppl do take zodiacs serious seeing folks making comments on certain signs and it governs their life in a sense. It's been pointed out that it's a flawed system/platform.
All my post are good fam but go on y'all got it

It's called being humam lol

Like you said, astrology predates the theory of God/Jesus. The theory of Jesus is largely based on what? Astrology. Hence me saying, anyone who believes in Jesus and not astrology is a fool.

Let me find out Goldie kinda smart a lil bit.

Screen-Shot-2014-02-28-at-5.01.01-PM.png

like, can scorpios really be the only sign known for being freaky?
c'mon

tumblr_nu4npj70NF1sjb2gmo1_500.gif

Back