Welcome To aBlackWeb

Dating a (insert zodiac sign)

I cant stand Virgos. We always bump heads, but we can be the best of friends when we're not beefin. Shit so contradicting, but it works.

All Fax

giphy.gif

Niggas don't believe in God but believe in the zodiac,........seems legit

That argument would work if it were the other way around lol Doesn't make sense in the way u put it.

The story of jesus or w.e god is largely based around astrology, not the other way around.

That argument would work if it were the other way around lol Doesn't make sense in the way u put it.

The story of jesus or w.e god is largely based around astrology, not the other way around.
astrology and religion have been around as long as people have been ariund. One doesn't predate the other.

Also The zodiac inself is based around mythological creatures. So that in turn goes back to me saying people will believe in a scorpion,fish, goat man and lion moreso than God.

But hey I may be wrong it's just an observation

astrology and religion have been around as long as people have been ariund. One doesn't predate the other.

Also The zodiac inself is based around mythological creatures. So that in turn goes back to me saying people will believe in a scorpion,fish, goat man and lion moreso than God.

But hey I may be wrong it's just an observation

Like you said, astrology predates the theory of God/Jesus. The theory of Jesus is largely based on what? Astrology. Hence me saying, anyone who believes in Jesus and not astrology is a fool.

Back