Welcome To aBlackWeb

Lol maybe later....I'm cuddled up for the rest of the day :)

So you cuddled up with niggas, but you never fucked?

icouldeatastar.gif

None :df: you out here slinging dick to have a team?? Smh, you need me to guide you friend?
teach me. guide me.

Srs though, you should do a workshop or at least a blog post on how to live your life and enjoy being single as a woman without giving up the goods. casual dating = casual sex in too many men's minds, which always discouraged me from casual dating in the first place (though there's nothing wrong with casual sex).

Do they bounce after you dodge sex a few times?

teach me. guide me.

Srs though, you should do a workshop or at least a blog post on how to live your life and enjoy being single as a woman without giving up the goods. casual dating = casual sex in too many men's minds, which always discouraged me from casual dating in the first place (though there's nothing wrong with casual sex).

Do they bounce after you dodge sex a few times?

You think so?? lol I believe what keeps me out of a lot of shyt is that I tell them upfront what I want. If you can't hang then cool with me. I'm in charge of who gets the sex, I think is women forget that because we want the man to stay/like us

Meh...if you single then fair game.

There was a point I was seeing 9 women. I was still coming out of a break up from a long term relationship, and didn't have the energy to get back in another one. So I just dated.

Told them I wasn't looking to jump back in a relationship anytime soon. So I left it up to them whether if they wanted to stay or go.

Back