Welcome To aBlackWeb

So she says... :uhhuh1:

Turn your location on, I'm coming to punch you in the back of yo throat

Slap-GIF.gif

If shorty tell me up front I'm on a team then it's cool with me. Just let me know my position so we can keep it moving. More than likely she would've been on a team fucking with me anyways so no harm no foul.

It's all about being straight up. No need to hide shit with me if you got another nigga on the squad just let me know.

If shorty tell me up front I'm on a team then it's cool with me. Just let me know my position so we can keep it moving. More than likely she would've been on a team fucking with me anyways so no harm no foul.

It's all about being straight up. No need to hide shit with me if you got another nigga on the squad just let me know.
did you tell her she was on a team or wait for her to bring it up?

also hey Cain hey

did you tell her she was on a team or wait for her to bring it up?

also hey Cain hey
Ummm hello? Whom dahell are you sir/ma'am?

Never lie to them and by them I mean team player, jump-off, and or sidechick. They're not worthy of a lie so you be straight up and honest with them. Let them know what the deal is if they fuck with you afterwards then you know what it is. If they don't fuck it is 20 more that will.

Ummm hello? Whom dahell are you sir/ma'am?

Never lie to them and by them I mean team player, jump-off, and or sidechick. They're not worthy of a lie so you be straight up and honest with them. Let them know what the deal is if they fuck with you afterwards then you know what it is. If they don't fuck it is 20 more that will.
It's Trini B.

Agreed on all counts.

Its cool. I'm debating going out tonight to a bar but it's raining and I am in chill mode at the moment. You?
Pamper and work for me. Chill mode for the next few hours. I got questions for you in a sec fam.

Back