Welcome To aBlackWeb

Jesus that's twice now they fucked up the Phoenix story. With as much as this film was delayed it's really no surprise it came out a mess. Was also kinbergs directorial debut. He was a producer on basically all of singers xmen films. At least the newer ones for sure.

I'l say this though: Having her kill Professor X in Last Stand was kinda dope. Granted, they undid it some kind of way for the flash-forward scenes in DOFP and Logan, but it wasn't something I would have expected.

@Revolver Ocelot

Put that money on ya books. No mid/end credits to tie it to the greater MCU.

Fuck it, I had hope that Disney would pull something out to give the fans something to look forward to.

giphy.gif

Slim the Marvel movie side didn't even like the Marvel tv side, and they probably worked in the same building.

So you know they couldn't give 2 shits about the Fox Marvel movies.

Hell I'm still shocked they haven't cancelled that New Mutants movie yet.

I think Disney is gonna play the long game and give mutants their individual films. I think probably 3-4 years before we see them start blending in with the rest of the Marvel cast.

For a movie like Dark Phoenix they probably would have had like a decade long buildup with Jean Gray or something like that

I think Disney is gonna play the long game and give mutants their individual films. I think probably 3-4 years before we see them start blending in with the rest of the Marvel cast.

For a movie like Dark Phoenix they probably would have had like a decade long buildup with Jean Gray or something like that

I wonder if Disney is gonna even bother rehashing Dark Phoenix again so soon.

Fox tried and failed twice with the same story. I feel like Marvel knows there are more Xmen stories that they can tell rather that trying to even go back and bother with Phoenix saga again for a third time. not for a while at least

watched it last night......

Fassbender and McAvoy were great as usual

Whats up with JLaw trying to be the leader....gtfoh

The action scenes were dope especially the latter part of the movie when they were fighting in NYC......Magneto, Nightcrawler, Charles, Jean and Jessica Chastain got busy

lol / smh / wtf at Jean making Charles walk up the steps

The Mishandling of Characters is just a comic book nerd bitching about characters no one truly gives a shit about.
i finally disagree with you on something lol

i think its a disservice to the content

you have it here, and while i understand the need to still make a comic a compelling movie story, you can't just change the rules in the 9th inning

i finally disagree with you on something lol

i think its a disservice to the content

you have it here, and while i understand the need to still make a comic a compelling movie story, you can't just change the rules in the 9th inning

Nah there were plenty of characters in the 1st X-Men, that wasn't in X2. Characters in X2 that wasn't in Last Stand, ect.

I'm sure there were bit characters from them movies that Comic Book fans would have loved to see some more development from, But that would just lead to a cluster fuck of story arcs for a movie.

Now a TV show would be great for a character like Darwin and some of the lesser known X-Men.

Plus I don't really remember that many people bitching bout Darwin not getting the story arc he deserves.

Back