Welcome To aBlackWeb

Daniel Ceasar Wants Black People To Be Nicer To White People

I think some people genuinely want to know why things are the way they are. This generation is so far removed from the baby boomers, civil rights, SLAVERY...and they don't truly understand the struggle because they don't have any. You don't even have to "pay your dues" so to speak, to be put on and become a celebrity. All you need is an Instagram or YouTube page, a gimmick and you have your following...insta-fame! And it's sad to say but I don't think black people are passing down history like they used to.

I think it's to a point where people are just tired of the negativity and just want progress...but progress cannot take hold until all people know the history and there is some resolve. He is naive to think that this issue is just so surface and can be fixed by people just being nice to each other.

I think some people genuinely want to know why things are the way they are. This generation is so far removed from the baby boomers, civil rights, SLAVERY...and they don't truly understand the struggle because they don't have any. You don't even have to "pay your dues" so to speak, to be put on and become a celebrity. All you need is an Instagram or YouTube page, a gimmick and you have your following...insta-fame! And it's sad to say but I don't think black people are passing down history like they used to.

I think it's to a point where people are just tired of the negativity and just want progress...but progress cannot take hold until all people know the history and there is some resolve. He is naive to think that this issue is just so surface and can be fixed by people just being nice to each other.
lol

where you been

I don't know who he is and I don't know what point he's trying to make. Since when are black people not nice to white people. Sure there are some hostile CAC haters out there, but for the most part blacks are probably closer to too nice to white people than they are to not nice enough.

Am not too familiar with all he has expressed regarding this, but how does him wanting people to be nice to each other equate to him hating himself?
He wasn't asking people to be nicer to each other he was fake chastising black people specifically and demanding that we be nicer to white people because we were mean to the hoe who is too comfortable saying the n word. Daniel revealed himself to be a coon and cooning is indicative of insecurity. That insecurity more than likely stems from self hate. Coons foolishly believe that the best way to remedy their self hate is by kissing white ass, word to Kanye
:sayword:

Last edited:
Here wasn't asking people to be nicer to each other he was fake chastising black people specifically and demanding that we be nicer to white people because we were mean to the hoe who is too comfortable saying the n word. Daniel revealed himself to be a coon and cooning is indicative of insecurity. That insecurity more than likely stems from self hate. Coons foolishly believe that the best way to remedy their self hate is by kissing white ass, word to Kanye
:sayword:

OOOOOOHHH!!!! Gotcha !

Back