Welcome To aBlackWeb

Daniel Ceasar Wants Black People To Be Nicer To White People

Actually gotta story similar to this...

When i was a youngin i got bussed to this other high school for a advanced class for engineering...it was me, another black guy and this black dude you would classify as a weirdo...was about half a day 3 days a week

the weirdo LOVED that class...nothin but whites and some asians but he felt like he belonged....not that he got teased at our high school but the lil white girls would show him some attention...

Long story short one day the weird nigga didnt show up and the other nigga didnt show so i sat with some of our classmates for lunch...then they proceeded to roast the weird cat right in front of me...asked me if i even consider him black. Needless to say i let them know i was not amused...

Next week i asked the weird cat to hang with us more when we go there...he told me no and the white kids are his friends....i asked him if hes sure...

He then tells me something along the lines of "i know they hang with me cause im black and im like them...i know they probably talk about me but i dont even care"

Disgusting...but it just goes to show how some niggas are when they are shown attention

Actually gotta story similar to this...

When i was a youngin i got bussed to this other high school for a advanced class for engineering...it was me, another black guy and this black dude you would classify as a weirdo...was about half a day 3 days a week

the weirdo LOVED that class...nothin but whites and some asians but he felt like he belonged....not that he got teased at our high school but the lil white girls would show him some attention...

Long story short one day the weird nigga didnt show up and the other nigga didnt show so i sat with some of our classmates for lunch...then they proceeded to roast the weird cat right in front of me...asked me if i even consider him black. Needless to say i let them know i was not amused...

Next week i asked the weird cat to hang with us more when we go there...he told me no and the white kids are his friends....i asked him if hes sure...

He then tells me something along the lines of "i know they hang with me cause im black and im like them...i know they probably talk about me but i dont even care"

Disgusting...but it just goes to show how some niggas are when they are shown attention

That's so sad.

lol fuck waka coon ass too

He's not supposedly black and hes actually native american according to him

Y'all remember that?

lol fuck waka coon ass too

He's not supposedly black and hes actually native american according to him

Y'all remember that?

Lol.

That was taken out of context. He be on that Moorish wave. Saying blacks are global and were already in America.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's as retarded. That's as dumb as the flat earth argument.

Dude can do a DNA test right now to see where he's from

True.

But some people would argue that isnt indicative of real genetic origin because most "black" people have been nomadic throughout history. And that genetic science is based on current groups of people and where they live now. But historically, it doesnt paint a complete picture.

Back