Welcome To aBlackWeb

Daniel Ceasar Wants Black People To Be Nicer To White People

It was about how the powers that be wanted actors of color to act

But it is what it is at this point.

I thought he was fronting a clothing campaign with that... At least that's what was implied when it leaked in his beef with Push

Oh well...

I thought he was fronting a clothing campaign with that... At least that's what was implied when it leaked in his beef with Push

Oh well...

Probably but I read something different.

Both them dudes do highly questionable shit.

So because of that, one gets a pass to wear blackface?

NAH bruh

It was taken outta context. It was an art piece, but ofc Pusha only posted the silly looking pic. The nigga had a jim crow shirt on, there was a message to it. But ofc most people on social media don't think for themselves and do their due diligence so now niggas think Drake was playing around with blackface on smh

Relax yall

Between all these new found coons and trump still being in office, I've decided to do a snap-over.

Shit will be fixed soon

joe-bet-awards-migos-59515407c243926a5afdec07-g_zpst5en4j9a.gif

He mad that ppl wasn’t like him that was his color?

If only white ppl accept you you might be fucking weird. And by what he said I see why no brothers fucked with him.
Nothing wrong with being weird brother. Weird blacks folks need to understand that theu are other weird black folks in the world. They are so hurt and framed upon from black people around them they turn on them ala Candace Owens, Old school Tyler the Creator, decent amount of black maga supoorters

Yes this shit is frustrating to see but as black folks we need to embrace our weird brothers and sisters before they hate themselves and their own race.

Nothing wrong with being weird brother. Weird blacks folks need to understand that theu are other weird black folks in the world. They are so hurt and framed upon from black people around them they turn on them ala Candace Owens, Old school Tyler the Creator, decent amount of black maga supoorters

Yes this shit is frustrating to see but as black folks we need to embrace our weird brothers and sisters before they hate themselves and their own race.

Nothing wrong with being weird

Weird could be anything

Somebody that like football might find ppl who dont weird.

My point is everybody dont have to be your friend if youre into stuff their not

He sound like a bitch to me. "i dont have something in common with most black ppl at my school so im going to whites"

Dude need to shut the fuck up. Ppl dont hang out with ppl that they dont have anything common with

Him and white ppl are cool because it sounds like he share his hate for black ppl like some of them

Back