Welcome To aBlackWeb

Daniel Ceasar Wants Black People To Be Nicer To White People

Funny thing is, most brazillians, cubans, ricans and domincans don't consider themselves black, moreso Latino.

But they never denied the slave trade or how they ancestors got there

Last edited:
yea man

people out here saying the slave trade never happened and black people were always in America and are the real natives.

It just hurts my head arguing this stuff, similar to the flat earth trade
oh shit

i wonder if this is what Knock Twice was talking about

LMAO

yea man

people out here saying the slave trade never happened and black people were always in America and are the real natives.

It just hurts my head arguing this stuff, similar to the flat earth trade

Not going to say that Africans were always here or the real natives but.....

According to an American historian and linguist Leo Weiner of Harvard University, one of the strongest pieces of evidence to support the fact that Africans sailed to America before Christopher Columbus was a journal entry from Columbus himself.

In Weiner’s book, “Africa and the Discovery of America,” he explains that Columbus noted in his journal that the Native Americans confirmed “black skinned people had come from the south-east in boats, trading in gold-tipped spears.” It was found also that the ratio of properties of gold, copper, and silver alloy were identical to the spears then being forged in African Guinea.
getImage

According to an American historian and linguist Leo Weiner of Harvard University, one of the strongest pieces of evidence to support the fact that Africans sailed to America before Christopher Columbus was a journal entry from Columbus himself.

In Weiner’s book, “Africa and the Discovery of America,” he explains that Columbus noted in his journal that the Native Americans confirmed “black skinned people had come from the south-east in boats, trading in gold-tipped spears.” It was found also that the ratio of properties of gold, copper, and silver alloy were identical to the spears then being forged in African Guinea.
getImage
ok, this might be what Knock was talking about b/c some of what you are saying, he was saying as well

my thing is, i dont dispute other people came here before columbus, but coming here and actually setting up shop are two different things imo

getImage

This is different from what I've heard and what waka flacka and the isrealites are talking about .

Their argument is that they have zero african blood and black people were the natives of America, and whites came over there to enslave them.

They claim that they are hebrew isrealites which are far from Africans as they put it, and more closer to Indians.

There is a reason why they are standing in the streets shouting.

ok, this might be what Knock was talking about b/c some of what you are saying, he was saying as well

my thing is, i dont dispute other people came here before columbus, but coming here and actually setting up shop are two different things imo

This is different from what I've heard and what waka flacka and the isrealites are talking about .

Their argument is that they have zero african blood and black people were the natives of America, and whites came over there to enslave them.

They claim that they are hebrew isrealites which are far from Africans as they put it, and more closer to Indians.

Ok so we all basically on the same page.

Ok so we all basically on the same page.
i want to be clear of my position tho

im not disputing that blacks didnt travel to the North American continent. I'm disputing that after they sailed here, they settled here thus making them the first true "natives" of the land.

I wish Knock hadnt taken his ball home b/c i think he believes they were the first settlers before Native Americans

i want to be clear of my position tho

im not disputing that blacks didnt travel to the North American continent. I'm disputing that after they sailed here, they settled here thus making them the first true "natives" of the land.

I wish Knock hadnt taken his ball home b/c i think he believes they were the first settlers before Native Americans

Yea thats what knock meant

One of Mansa Musa ancestors had sailed into the ocean. They never really confirmed what happen.

On another note i think the Moors and Isralites are so ashamed of slavery in our history that they tend to revise shit.

Despute us looking west african mostly. Also why would we leave africa for a colder US? Also its still slavery in Morocco

getImage

Good drop on the book

This isnt true.

I know Waka speaks from the perspective of Moorish beliefs, and i aint 100% up on that. But from what i have studied under certaint camps of the Hebrew Israelites, the Bantu branch of Africans were nomadic. While they would genteticlly be labled "African", they are just one tribe of many that had a label pushed on them.

This includes many groups of West African tribes in the Ivory Coast. I dont want to get to far in this conversation in this thread but if you really are interested here are some iinformation to read and discern where you stand on it.

What we consider Native Americans have a hidden history.

https://nasiresearch.com/2015/02/14/the-amerinds-and-their-descendants-are-israelites/

And many Blacks of the diaspora and still in Africa come from the Bantu people. And there is some historical (and biblical) link between these two groups of people. As well as other melinated people across this world.

https://nasiresearch.com/2015/02/07/the-bantu-branch-of-africans-are-hebrew-israelites-part-i-of-ii/

Back