Welcome To aBlackWeb

Dani Leigh gets dragged for promoting colorism

Questions for clarification:

1. If Clarence Thomas never claimed to be black, only an American, would that mean he's not black?

2. Is light skin the only complexion black people aren't allowed to compliment or celebrate?

3. If this chick is indeed not black, why does it matter if she makes trash music about the skin complexion of whatever race she is?

I just want to know what rules are in play.

Bruh cmon

Hol up
Fuck a lightskin
Tf is going on here?

54.jpg

:lookatthisshit:

Swangas, heavy swangas.

She sounds extra unsure of herself and confused on that hook. Like she don't even wanna say it herself, but there's g's on the table and internet stardom so fuck it.

Questions for clarification:

1. If Clarence Thomas never claimed to be black, only an American, would that mean he's not black?

2. Is light skin the only complexion black people aren't allowed to compliment or celebrate?

3. If this chick is indeed not black, why does it matter if she makes trash music about the skin complexion of whatever race she is?

I just want to know what rules are in play.

I just want to know why the fuck does it have to be a complexion issue among brown n black people in general..

White ppl look at us all the same. So why the fuck war among us!? Stupid.

You have heard at least one of her songs before. She even got a decent joint with Chris Brown.

I don’t listen to the radio like that anymore, & if I herd it than it wasn’t that good otherwise I’d take the time to find out who she was.

I don’t listen to the radio like that anymore, & if I herd it than it wasn’t that good otherwise I’d take the time to find out who she was.

I don't listen anymore either..I can't vibe w today's music maybe I know cuz i have a stepdaughter who is 17 so I catch some things

But at least i know her first joint she did a couple years ago got played everywhere. But ok to each is own if you never heard it. I aint trying to have an issue w people's own taste in music.

I just want to know why the fuck does it have to be a complexion issue among brown n black people in general..

White ppl look at us all the same. So why the fuck war among us!? Stupid.
It doesn't have to be but alot of it is self perpetuated. Not all of it, but alot of it.

Dark skin blacks have to stop basing our standard of beauty on "tit for tat with white supremacy". Just because whites tried to place light skin over dark skin doesn't mean we now have to only praise dark skin and never compliment medium or light skin.

And first and foremost, all blacks have to stop prioritizing ANY complexion over any other complexion.

Then our women got to stop trying to police our individual preferences. It's always "get a black woman! Black people are so diverse!" until the brother gets a light skin woman. Suddenly "yeah but she don't look black therefore it don't count"

The colorism conversation has too many hypocrites and intellectually emotional bullies for us to completely solve the problem.

If Clarence Thomas never claimed to be black, only an American, would that mean he's not black?
No. He's still black no matter how he feels about it.
Is light skin the only complexion black people aren't allowed to compliment or celebrate?
Yes!
If this chick is indeed not black, why does it matter if she makes trash music about the skin complexion of whatever race she is?
Cause she's using black terms to describe herself

Song is trash .... she is a terrible musical artist ... great dancer tho...

Def Jam keeps attempting to force her on us...I know Rihanna not dropping leaves a void On the scene but she’s not it

If you comfortable in your own skin it don't matter what somebody else gotta say. Aint listen to the song but so what ..plenty preferring big ass and tittes..and plenty women who lack em still getting dick

That video where she claiming black and the way them.folks looking...funny

Back