Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Damn, She's Fine AF!

Do you consider a chick with a bangin body and ugly face 'fine af' ?

• Total voters
Fellas...fellas...fellas....bring back in pause nh...we talkin’ about fine women and asses and shit and we got @Meeks tellin’ stories about lesbianism and @Dolly seems like she always 2 sideways comments away from provin’ niggaz wrong and @Kandy in here still tellin’ Duck Tales as usual...can we PLEASE get back focused here?! Fuck them drinks and shit...

Anyway....ladies...what them fine ass yams do tho?!

:huh:

For thread related purposes ofc...

it's all related. Loo-syana folks out here calling busted broads "fine" same way they call all soft drinks "coke" or "cold drink". Just some lazy niggadry at work down there.

"Lemme get a cold drink"
*brings back a 40 of Blatz*
"no nigga, a coooold drink!"
*brings back a carton of milk"
"nigga... tha fuck wrong witchu???" Cold drink, nigga! COLD DRINK! Say it wit me now!!!"

Why is so hard for you accept thats its different slang for different folks big homie.

Niggas up north call a gun a Llama. Shit dont make any sense but its their word

Fellas...fellas...fellas....bring back in pause nh...we talkin’ about fine women and asses and shit and we got @Meeks tellin’ stories about lesbianism and @Dolly seems like she always 2 sideways comments away from provin’ niggaz wrong and @Kandy in here still tellin’ Duck Tales as usual...can we PLEASE get back focused here?! Fuck them drinks and shit...

Anyway....ladies...what them fine ass yams do tho?!

:huh:

For thread related purposes ofc...
I’m not lying for the last damn time!

Why is so hard for you accept thats its different slang for different folks big homie.

Niggas up north call a gun a Llama. Shit dont make any sense but its their word

I've never heard that.

Heat, biscuit (NYC/NJ niggas), piece, hammer, iron, steel... but never "llama". Sounds like some Jimmy Neutron Carl Wheezer shit to me.

Back