Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Damn, She's Fine AF!

Do you consider a chick with a bangin body and ugly face 'fine af' ?

• Total voters
View attachment 144744

No, I got it right fam. I had that problem with my family in Shreveport, niggas asking me if I wanted a Coke then said "what you want?"

"you said a Coke... Gimmie a Coke"
"yeah, but what you want? We got Sprite, Dr Pepper, Crush..."

:nigga2:

I ain’t never heard a nigga from home or in Texas refer to a soda as a coke unless they was talking about Coke Cola

Lol speak for yourselves. If I tell my nigga a chick is fine and then she shows up looking like the crypt keeper in the face the first question gon be “bruh I thought you said she was fine?”

eeeeeeeeexxxxxactly!!!

If I hit up one of my boys 'cause I need a wingman and I say the chick is fine and he show up and the broad's face looking a busted Buick, he's gonna ask the same thing

"fam, I thought you said she was fine??? Fuck I'm 'posta do with this here shit? You know she gone wanna fuck too... nigga I got standards"

Only people from the Louisiana thinks that dumb shit :foh5:
nah..it might be a regional thing cuz im more than sure ive heard this in TX, GA, FL, MS and other spots down here.... a bitch can be FINE AS FUCK walkin away from you... DD breasts, ass fat, waistline small, figure 8 shaped bitch... if she turn around look like martins momma in the face, her body is STILL FINE. she just ugly. you not gon say "damn she ugly as fuck" without saying something about how cold the bitch body is. her face dont take away from the fact that if you hittin her from the back, she a damn 10. Her face would make her a 5 but she still fine.

case in point.. THERES SUCH A THING.

nah..it might be a regional thing cuz im more than sure ive heard this in TX, GA, FL, MS and other spots down here.... a bitch can be FINE AS FUCK walkin away from you... DD breasts, ass fat, waistline small, figure 8 shaped bitch... if she turn around look like martins momma in the face, her body is STILL FINE. she just ugly. you not gon say "damn she ugly as fuck" without saying something about how cold the bitch body is. her face dont take away from the fact that if you hittin her from the back, she a damn 10. Her face would make her a 5 but she still fine.

case in point.. THERES SUCH A THING.

This is why the south has the stigma it does, retarded shit like this :tuh:

Lol speak for yourselves. If I tell my nigga a chick is fine and then she shows up looking like the crypt keeper in the face the first question gon be “bruh I thought you said she was fine?”

the uncle I been referring to in here is a Houston nigga bruh

might be some hood shit

I've been out there....I've seen what they call a "Star"

never had anything to do with facial features lmao

almost everything comes into factor before the face does

thick, red, bow legged, long hair, pretty skin, pretty feet.........

Back