Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Damn, She's Fine AF!

Do you consider a chick with a bangin body and ugly face 'fine af' ?

• Total voters
I was waiting on this
Niggas refer to ALL Guns as a LLAMA.

Just like all sodas can be a cold drink

Which niggas? Lol. Just because your dumbass misunderstood something doesn't mean other niggas did.

Sounds like another excuse to fuck a ugly chick.

I cant be fucking no ugly bitches so next time Im chilling drinking beer with my boys after fucking a ugly bitch missing a few teeth ima be like yo fam i smashed this fine bitch the other night

Was she a mexican or a midget with fat t rex arms?

Nah, she was Black. All limbs proportional, not a midget or dwarf or nothin like that, just really short. She had DD's, a small waist, thick thighs/hips and a fat ass. Sadly, after I stopped fuckin' with her her weight exploded. The last time I saw her she was shaped like a beach ball with titties.

bruh, I had a 4'8" butterface on the team for almost 3 years. Body was off the chain, face was off the farm. She was cool peoples tho, but goddammit her grill was a travesty.

Nah, she was Black. All limbs proportional, not a midget or dwarf or nothin like that, just really short. She had DD's, a small waist, thick thighs/hips and a fat ass. Sadly, after I stopped fuckin' with her her weight exploded. The last time I saw her she was shaped like a beach ball with titties.

lil fine ahh

:ohword4:

This is sad af yo

We all adults here, you dont need to give me any reason why you'd sleep with a woman I find unattractive

But I'll be damn if you gonna lie to me in my face and call her fine when she looks like Cocaine Lorraine

Back