Welcome To aBlackWeb

Damn Nature, U Scary

I think I got the best chance with a rhino… the gorilla would probably cave your head or chest in, Komodo dragon bites you it’s a wrap… jaguar’s would make light work of you too.

Long as you can avoid the horn or getting trampled the rhino might be the best option
View attachment 850065

The gorilla. Imma talk to him about all my problems and there's a slim chance we gon relate on some personal shit. Plus I keep a banana in the tuck.

:hahaha:

I've been hooked on these Asian giant hornet videos.

Check out how they track them in the beginning.

Apparently, most of these videos are harvesting, rather than flat out extermination. They are a snack over there in China - what isn't, amirite? People eat the larvae and use the adults to make snake oil.

I think I got the best chance with a rhino… the gorilla would probably cave your head or chest in, Komodo dragon bites you it’s a wrap… jaguar’s would make light work of you too.

Long as you can avoid the horn or getting trampled the rhino might be the best option
View attachment 850065

Going with the komodo. Feel like the other 3 would instantly get mad at my presence and try to kill me the whole time. But for 37 minutes, me and the dragon could mostly avoid each other and stay in different rooms. I don't think they're AS territorial.

As crazy as it sounds elephants might be the only animal I would give the benefis of the doubt in this situation and say this wasn't a random act of violence....Elephants are too smart and have too good of a memory to do something random like that....her or her family did something to that elephant or its family imo

Could be wrong though

Last edited:

View attachment 850065

What is that? A gila monster or a iguana? Either way I'm crip walking all over that mfs head and retiring my mama and all my siblings.

Back