Welcome To aBlackWeb

Damn Nature, U Scary

See the source image

giphy (18).gif

I think I got the best chance with a rhino… the gorilla would probably cave your head or chest in, Komodo dragon bites you it’s a wrap… jaguar’s would make light work of you too.

Long as you can avoid the horn or getting trampled the rhino might be the best option
BF280DFC-4065-4D4E-A13B-A7C7F508299F.jpeg

I think I got the best chance with a rhino… the gorilla would probably cave your head or chest in, Komodo dragon bites you it’s a wrap… jaguar’s would make light work of you too.

Long as you can avoid the horn or getting trampled the rhino might be the best option
View attachment 850065
Picking Rhino, not enough room for it to pick up speed like that. The smell might x me out though

View attachment 850065
I don't think yall realize how strong a rhino is🤣They can still flip cars even without full speed. He tossing you in the air expeditiously lol.

Last edited:

View attachment 850065
The komodo. The other three are instant death. And worse case scenario I get bit, I don't think komodo venom is strong enough to kill under an hour. They ambush, bite and stalk.

Oh your gonna die 100% if bitten by a komodo. Its not the venom that kills you its all the other bacteria and shit.
I thought the stuff with their saliva was debunked a few years ago. Even if it wasn't, I like my chances compared to the other three. Never heard of bacteria killing under an hour, anyway.

View attachment 850065
I would choose the Rhino as well. They're almost blind so you would need to stay out of it's way for the most part. The Komodo would be next straight death with the other two

Back