Welcome To aBlackWeb

Damn Nature, U Scary

It apparently happens a lot in mammals. The fucked up part is it usually sends the females into heat.

Edit: I mean the infanticide part.

The bold is probably the primary reason the infanticide happens. Male lions aren't really responsible for feeding the pride, so more mouths to feed means nothing to them. They likely don't care that much about the young cubs being around.

I had a gerbil when I was 8. We didn't know she was pregnant when we bought her. She had 6-7 babies. Ate them niggas one by one down to the bone like she knew she was in a black ass house and couldn't leave no meat on them bones. I was mortified. Wouldn't go in my room for days lmaooooo. My dad happily threw the entire cage with the gerbil still inside in the complex dumpster. Straight chucked that mf. 🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂

I had a gerbil when I was 8. We didn't know she was pregnant when we bought her. She had 6-7 babies. Ate them niggas one by one down to the bone like she knew she was in a black ass house and couldn't leave no meat on them bones. I was mortified. Wouldn't go in my room for days lmaooooo. My dad happily threw the entire cage with the gerbil still inside in the complex dumpster. Straight chucked that mf. 🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂

Nigga...

Yo pops was like "I ain't got time for this shit."

Nigga...

Yo pops was like "I ain't got time for this shit."

He was so tired of me sleeping in their bed. We walking out to the bus stop for school and he had the cage in hand, I'm like wtf. Didn't even walk up to the dumpster he chucked that shit from like 15-20 feet and was like "you're going back in your room tonight." I was conflicted af. I didn't know what to make of that whole situation. 🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂 like nobody really explained it to me lol. 🤷🏿‍♂️

Now as I write this I'm wondering if that's why I'm deathly scared of mice/rats 🤔

See the source image

Last edited:
Back