Welcome To aBlackWeb

Dallas rapper Mo3 shot and killed while driving on a Freeway in his hometown.

You guys ever wonder why on country music forums they don't have a xxxxx shot and killed thread every other day?

Or maybe they do. But I'm pretty sure they don't.

Rapping is not a dangerous profession. It depends on the rapper and what they translating. Mo3 and Von were known steppers, so they know they gotta proceed with more caution than Chance the Rapper, Paul Wall or Pitbull. They weren’t just rapping in those songs. Them niggas they said they rode on, them bricks they said they slang, them niggas really did that. So there are some real enemies out there. It ain’t cause they rap. All rap did was make the target bigger

I got to take this nigga out cause he immortalized my big cousin getting clapped on a song that bitches tworking to.

I gotta take this nigga out cause he made hisfame off killing my brother.

How you think Pookie Loc family feel when they hear Gucci , especially Truth. That’s just one example.

It is deeper than rap
It was quite a few that were killed just because they was on social media showing money or getting a buzz and dudes hate.

It's not always about talking wreckless

R.I.P. to the brotha.

But if he lost his life over beef with another rapper...then that's hoe shyt.

These muthafuccas need to stop acting like there's limited room at the top. They spend more time beefing wit each other, rather than tryin to have long careers.

It was quite a few that were killed just because they was on social media showing money or getting a buzz and dudes hate.

It's not always about talking wreckless
Nah man. It’s mostly street ties. If I can take you out, and get some money from doing it, that’s a 2 for 1. Some of these cats a blatant and will document their involvement with the murder. So guess what, they about to get rode on, and soon you’ll see niggas saying RIP to them . The cycle repeats. We as fans see the entertainment side, but remember everybody not MC Gusto. Most gangsters know they gonna die soon and violently, niggas be at peace as long as they have worn the crown.

Rapping is not a dangerous profession. It depends on the rapper and what they translating. Mo3 and Von were known steppers, so they know they gotta proceed with more caution than Chance the Rapper, Paul Wall or Pitbull. They weren’t just rapping in those songs. Them niggas they said they rode on, them bricks they said they slang, them niggas really did that. So there are some real enemies out there. It ain’t cause they rap. All rap did was make the target bigger

I got to take this nigga out cause he immortalized my big cousin getting clapped on a song that bitches tworking to.

I gotta take this nigga out cause he made hisfame off killing my brother.

How you think Pookie Loc family feel when they hear Gucci , especially Truth. That’s just one example.

It is deeper than rap

exactly

i was readin the comments he was stuck in traffic . he seen the guys comin towards him and hopped and ran they chased him down

That area has mad construction, one of the worst areas in the DFW to drive in because of the traffic....and 35 and Clarendon is definitely Oak Cliff

They had dude laid out on 35 one of the busiest highways in Dallas in broad daylight....wild

So this nigga Trapboy Freddy rides by the crime scene and scream in the phone, asking who is blocking the f**king traffic? smh

You know what? The DA gotta have the easiest job in the world. All they gotta do is go to the suspects snapchat, instagram, facebook etc and he'll give every detail of the murder

Back