Welcome To aBlackWeb

Dallas rapper Mo3 shot and killed while driving on a Freeway in his hometown.

i keep telling yall rapper is a dangerous profession
Rapping is not a dangerous profession. It depends on the rapper and what they translating. Mo3 and Von were known steppers, so they know they gotta proceed with more caution than Chance the Rapper, Paul Wall or Pitbull. They weren’t just rapping in those songs. Them niggas they said they rode on, them bricks they said they slang, them niggas really did that. So there are some real enemies out there. It ain’t cause they rap. All rap did was make the target bigger

I got to take this nigga out cause he immortalized my big cousin getting clapped on a song that bitches tworking to.

I gotta take this nigga out cause he made hisfame off killing my brother.

How you think Pookie Loc family feel when they hear Gucci , especially Truth. That’s just one example.

It is deeper than rap

Last edited:
i just started fuckin wit dude this year....a coworker put me on

the first I ever heard of him was about some beef shit tho smh

Rapping is not a dangerous profession. It depends on the rapper and what they translating. Mo3 and Von were known steppers, so they know they gotta proceed with more caution than Chance the Rapper, Paul Wall or Pitbull. They weren’t just rapping in those songs. Them niggas they said they rode on, them bricks they said they slang, them niggas really did that. So there are some real enemies out there. It ain’t cause they rap. All rap did was make the target bigger
?

Low frequency vibes brings this negative energy around. Words manifest into reality more than we could imagine.

Niggas be forgetting whatever you did in the streets eventually gonna catch up to you. Just cause you ain't get shot at in 10 years don't mean nothing, y'all saw what happened to Sonny in Bronx Tale. I don't care if it's a movie, it could happen in real life.

Back