Welcome To aBlackWeb

Dallas rapper Mo3 shot and killed while driving on a Freeway in his hometown.

their job depends on what the people like

what we know to be R&B has BEEN on a steady decline

these mf's dont wanna hear about love bro lol

they had Musiq out here tryna rap

He not singing about love on his tracks either way, I’m just saying he had a uniquely dope voice and it loses everything unique about it when you send it through the robot. Why can’t you sing thug shit in a Jaheim voice? Kevin Gates kinda gets away with it even though he use autotune to a lower extent.

I never heard of these niggas & if I did. It was from some interview they did. I think I found out about Mo3 from either Vlad or a viral twitter tweet about him remixing a classic song, I think.

He not singing about love on his tracks either way, I’m just saying he had a uniquely dope voice and it loses everything unique about it when you send it through the robot. Why can’t you sing thug shit in a Jaheim voice? Kevin Gates kinda gets away with it even though he use autotune to a lower extent.

just sumn about that sound the youngins like

This and broken love was in rotation since he dropped it

Homie put all business on the table

Damn they did that in broad daylight in the middle of traffic. I guess they didn't give at about a camera. Mo3 was dope too. Dammit man

IDK him but people i know from Texas were saying they arnt surprised. They said he be doing too much on social media. They said everytime someone gets shot/killed, he'd be on social media talking crazy.

IDK him but people i know from Texas were saying they arnt surprised. They said he be doing too much on social media. They said everytime someone gets shot/killed, he'd be on social media talking crazy.

Dallas rappers always end up beefing when somebody else getting too big

Back