Welcome To aBlackWeb

Dallas rapper Mo3 shot and killed while driving on a Freeway in his hometown.

Muthfuckas getting shot, hair salons getting burned down.

I'm for sure entertained
giphy.gif

Last edited:
They got gentrified blocks full of whites now too

Shit wild

Always have but they branching into the real real black part of of OC.

My barber says South Dallas is next on the block and I should look into getting a property that way ASAP.

South Dallas needs some fixing up though Lololololol. The folks there really don’t give a fuck about their community to be blunt

Pleasant Grove just like OC lmao

i stayed in pg for two years....they ratchet ratchet

coming from a "small town" that shit was crazy to me seeing hoods that big

just blocks and blocks of foolishness lmaooo

its some car washes in south dallas that are legit lawless....they do everything on front street

shit Big T was always risky then a mf.....thats the only place i've been to shop where all the people in the booths selling shit are strapped

it was one mr pookie lookin nigga in there selling music but all his walls were fucked up and he had the pistol on the counter....he saw me lookin around and said " i know its fucked up man, they raided me the other day.....took everything"

im thinking this is a fuckin mall bro?!?!....they raided you???? lol

its some car washes in south dallas that are legit lawless....they do everything on front street

shit Big T was always risky then a mf.....thats the only place i've been to shop where all the people in the booths selling shit are strapped

it was one mr pookie lookin nigga in there selling music but all his walls were fucked up and he had the pistol on the counter....he saw me lookin around and said " i know its fucked up man, they raided me the other day.....took everything"

Shit sound like peddlers village here. Wasn’t a legit mall but all the bootleg shit you could get there. My brother got some white air forces them shits was green af

Back