Welcome To aBlackWeb

Dallas rapper Mo3 shot and killed while driving on a Freeway in his hometown.

man

this yr on sum other shit

mf tried to take me out like that, shootin on the freeway.. then later that same day seen Maxo Kream brother got killed (also the same day Biggie was killed)

that boy Marlo got hit up on the freeway

I'm already hella noid & hate stoppin at lights, be watchin every car close that pulls up clutchin

jus gotta keep puttin positive energy in the air

R.I.P. to all those lost
You got shot at fam? You good?

Glad you made it through that homie

Preciate it bruh

I'll tell anyone, always trust your instincts cuz it saved my life that night

got a bad vibe from this dude, told my friend we should dip, then minutes later we're gettin shot at on the freeway

we was sittin ducks & if I didn't pay that feelin no mind, no tellin if I'm here now

but that's how the universe worked out

Preciate it bruh

I'll tell anyone, always trust your instincts cuz it saved my life that night

got a bad vibe from this dude, told my friend we should dip, then minutes later we're gettin shot at on the freeway

we was sittin ducks & if I didn't pay that feelin no mind, no tellin if I'm here now

but that's how the universe worked out
You a cool dude bruh, shame some folks don't want you here man. If you can I really hope you can move out the Chatt if that's where you still live at bro.

Rapper*Mo3*was desperate to get away from his k*llers before he was gunned down on a Dallas freeway ... a chase that allegedly started the minute he'd left a friend's house.

Sources close to the situation tell TMZ ... the Dallas-based rapper left a female companion's house Wednesday morning and noticed he was being watched. It's unclear who the person tailing him was, but we're told they followed him in their vehicle from the home to a gas station.

Our sources say that's when Mo3 knew something was up, and jumped on I-35 in an attempt to lose the other vehicle. We're told he tried to get around traffic but ended up crashing on the side of the road.

That's when Mo3 got out of his car and ran for his life, before the trigger man gave chase and shot him in the back of the head. No one's been arrested for the deadly shooting, and police haven't identified a suspect yet.

Back