Welcome To aBlackWeb

Dallas rapper Mo3 shot and killed while driving on a Freeway in his hometown.

They already tried to take him out the same way 1st. Keep saying shit deeper than just some songs.

These dudes really be in the same city instigating and antagonizing each other with real shit through their music...

Like street shit has always been in music be these cats get real specific in their lyrics

• Haha
Reactions: GNS
cant even get a gelato without being wideeyed looking for the hitta.

yea i cant live like that.

how the fuck you get killed on your way to get the meds thats keeping you alive?

cant even get a gelato without being wideeyed looking for the hitta.

yea i cant live like that.

how the fuck you get killed on your way to get the meds thats keeping you alive?

Same way folks die in the hospital. Shit happens

People have gotten shot and/or killed in stranger places at the height of their beef.

when i was younger i had couple serious beef but that shit dead . But after my two of my friends got killed recently i been SUPER paranoid

This kinda lifestyle would be entirely too stressful for me.

Let me see if Target gonna have any Black Friday deals on Dockers
You ain't never lied bub. Like I always keep that thang on me but if you in some real street shit even going to a nice restaurant will have you asking for a place to see the door. Like for example here in my city in the white part of town a brother was at a pizza spot getting some food back turned to the door. His ops see him through the window and shot through the window and killed him. That's that skress I don't want or need in my life

Almost all the IG posts with that mugshot identifying Mo3 killer have been deleted

I wonder why

Back