Welcome To aBlackWeb

Dallas Officer Amber Guyger's trial for the murder of Botham Shem Jean begins (FOUND GUILTY)

white-tears.gif

Still smh @ a muthafucca huggin the hefa that killed your brother. Foh
I mean I can understand why he was trying to forgive her in order to move on and recover, but damn he should've saved that hug for somewhere closed off from people and cameras. That's only going to help her, make you look like a fool, and not even guarantee that you'll be able to forgive her and recover anyway.

Its disgusting that the narrative is still "to forgive or not to forgive". That passive Christian coon mentality is exactly why they fumbled the bag. All that hugging let the city off the hook so they didn't have to pay out a settlement
@Mister that's not my opinion. They fucked off eligibility for a settlement by playing along with the city. That's why they got that Botham jean day bogus ceremony. That was their compensation

@Mister that's not my opinion. They fucked off eligibility for a settlement by playing along with the city. That's why they got that Botham jean day bogus ceremony. That was their compensation

I would ask for a source for what you claim isn't an opinion but it would be pointless.

I would ask for a source for what you claim isn't an opinion but it would be pointless.
Its in this thread somewhere

This is the article about them not getting a settlement. I read somewhere else that them working with the city in essence nullified their chances of getting a settlement.. and that makes sense. You can't sue the folks you're cooperating with

Its in this thread somewhere

This is the article about them not getting a settlement. I read somewhere else that them working with the city in essence nullified their chances of getting a settlement.. and that makes sense. You can't sue the folks you're cooperating with

You conveniently can't locate the source. Why doesn't the article you provided state what you're claiming? Don't bother answering that. We all know why.

You conveniently can't locate the source. Why doesn't the article you provided state what you're claiming? Don't bother answering that. We all know why.
Nigga fuck them, couldnt be me, that's why. I don't care enough to find it. I know what i read tho

Where's their settlement money then? Bottom line, they aint getting it. They cooned it away because they handled this whole situation like obedient SLAVES. The way they let this play out it has been a detriment to our race and the fight against WS

Nigga fuck them, couldnt be me, that's why. I don't care enough to find it. I know what i read tho

Where's their settlement money then? Bottom line, they aint getting it. They cooned it away because they handled this whole situation like obedient SLAVES. The way they let this play out it has been a detriment to our race and the fight against WS

Now you don't care enough to find it. Sure.

:hahaha:

Practicing the white man's Christianity is the worst thing that has ever happened to African people. After 400 years these church niglets still haven't figured that your slave master's god will NEVER answer your prayers for freedom.

EyNuox_XAAwLksB.jpg

Unless y'all motherfuckers ready to go animist, it's atheism for all negroes.

Back