Welcome To aBlackWeb

Dallas Officer Amber Guyger's trial for the murder of Botham Shem Jean begins (FOUND GUILTY)

They forgave a woman who doesn’t want to take accountability for her actions.
to be fair the police department she was working for needs to take some accountability too. Wasn't she overworked and tired which led to her going to the wrong apartment?

Doesn't absolve her, but I definitely thing they should have some accountability held to them too.

to be fair the police department she was working for needs to take some accountability too. Wasn't she overworked and tired which led to her going to the wrong apartment?

Doesn't absolve her, but I definitely thing they should have some accountability held to them too.
Idk about being over worked but she was preoccupied with sexting when it happened

Idk about being over worked but she was preoccupied with sexting when it happened

Ima say she was drunk too.

They didn’t even do a test on her to see. And they didn’t treat the case like it was supposed to be treated due to her being off duty so the same rules don’t apply to her after shooting even if she is a cop.

eh, even if its what the family wanted it shouldn't affect it. If she had intentionally seeked him out and murdered him, and the family said the same "we forgive her, she was lost" the judge wouldn't go "well damn alright. I was gonna give you life in jail but the family forgives you so you're free to go"

With sentences having ranges with the family doing that it makes that much easier for the judge to give out a sentence at the lowest end of the range instead of the highest end.

Fucking unbelievable.

After all those tears, apologies, and hugs. What makes me so sick is that I remember seeing some of my church members praising the brother via. Facebook for being so kind and forgiving, quoting all sorts of verses from the Bible and all.

All of that, and this is what Botham's mother gets, SMH.

I know it is a different state but they must free Mohamed Noor. I've said it before and I'll continue to say it again.

Back