Welcome To aBlackWeb

Dallas Officer Amber Guyger's trial for the murder of Botham Shem Jean begins (FOUND GUILTY)

You’re asking me why there’s no new information? How would I know that? If the media is reporting new information it’s obviously not getting national attention. But if you’re that curious. Here’s some numbers for you to call and ask them yourself. Good luck.

Show me where I asked what you're pretending I asked? It takes a special kind of reading to get that question from my post.

What I'm asking is clear.

Show me where I asked what you're pretending I asked? It takes a special kind of reading to get that question from my post.

What I'm asking is clear.
Let me see where this goes....

you asked me why was his murder forgotten. I said because there has been no new information. you then said “What makes Joshua Brown's murder different?” Which leads to me telling you I do not know why there is no new information and if you’re that curious try asking these guys.

Let me see where this goes....

you asked me why was his murder forgotten. I said because there has been no new information. you then said “What makes Joshua Brown's murder different?” Which leads to me telling you I do not know why there is no new information and if you’re that curious try asking these guys.

Pulled the old trick of quoting half of what I said. The first sentence gives clarity to what's being asked. But you know all this or you would have just used the quote function and quoted the whole post.

The question is clear, for anyone with any level of comprehension. You can choose to answer it honestly, or continue your game. The choice is yours.

Pulled the old trick of quoting half of what I said. The first sentence gives clarity to what's being asked. But you know all this or you would have just used the quote function and quoted the whole post.

The question is clear, for anyone with any level of comprehension. You can choose to answer it honestly, or continue your game. The choice is yours.
You’re right let’s address this part too. I skipped it because I didn’t think it was important.
You said this. “There's been no new information regarding a number of killings by police that people are still protesting and speaking on today.”

Joshua Brown was killed in a drug deal gone wrong not by the police according to Dallas PD and there’s been no new information since this has happened. Hell they even found a guy.

You’re right let’s address this part too. I skipped it because I didn’t think it was important.
You said this. “There's been no new information regarding a number of killings by police that people are still protesting and speaking on today.”

Joshua Brown was killed in a drug deal gone wrong not by the police according to Dallas PD and there’s been no new information since this has happened. Hell they even found a guy.

So you now believe that he wasn't murdered by the DPD after all? That's all you had to say.

I don't give a good got damn about the judge and never will. She did what she did and believes what she believes. Neither mean anything to me or have any real effect on anything. Other than to piss off people on the internet and, I guess, appease her feelings of guilt.

Now, why was Joshua Brown's murder, at the hands of the DPD, forgotten?

And judging by the lack of posts about him, it's safe to say the bold applies even to those who claim he was murdered in retaliation.

3 men were arrested for the murder of Joshua Brown. There was a timeline, a motive and I think a partial confession as well. As far as I know they're awaiting trial and not one of them is a police officer.

3 men were arrested for the murder of Joshua Brown. There was a timeline, a motive and I think a partial confession as well. As far as I know they're awaiting trial and not one of them is a police officer.

I know all this. There were some in here who thought that story was a cover up for a retaliation murder by the DPD. That's who that question was aimed at.

In the appeal, lawyers for the former police officer — who was fired from the department nearly 3 weeks after the shooting — cite insufficient evidence to prove she committed murder and instead are asking that she be found guilty of criminally negligent homicide. The later charge is normally punishable by no more than two years in jail.

To us. But this is what the family wanted

They cooned away their settlement check and significant prison time
eh, even if its what the family wanted it shouldn't affect it. If she had intentionally seeked him out and murdered him, and the family said the same "we forgive her, she was lost" the judge wouldn't go "well damn alright. I was gonna give you life in jail but the family forgives you so you're free to go"

Back