Welcome To aBlackWeb

DaBaby kicks DaniLeigh out with 3 month old child

Lmao at it being a sucker punch.

nigga talked big dog shit over the net so its in sight when we see each other.

Ain’t no fucking bell to signal a fight to begin

y’all don’t know what a sucker punch is.

I am sure nobody is talking about the first initial punch...well swing cuz the only thing he connected w was a cup

Lol at gang of niggas on 1 dude. And all of them didn't do shit but pull his hair.

Last edited:
Aye man, I hate to come across as defending Da Baby, but dude and his sister seem like some bums to me

I’ll say bout 50% of the folks that’s born in the US got mad bum mentality.

more than half my family are some bums. On both my mom and dad side lol. Took me till I was in my late 20s to see it lol

Shit gonna be hard to prove, he was sent the threat 1st. Baby was “protecting “ himself cause buddy said he was gonna get him on sight.
Protecting himself is what he has security for. Security aren’t paid goons. We saw that with tekashi.

This nigga a whole Bitch he trying to stretch his 15 minutes so bad. I remember before the bowling alley incident he was talking about a celebrity boxing match with Da Baby like Nigga you not famous it’s only one celebrity that will be fighting. He really trying to use his sister as a come up and don’t nobody see this shit.

This nigga a whole Bitch he trying to stretch his 15 minutes so bad. I remember before the bowling alley incident he was talking about a celebrity boxing match with Da Baby like Nigga you not famous it’s only one celebrity that will be fighting. He really trying to use his sister as a come up and don’t nobody see this shit.
I think EVERYONE sees this shit; no one’s doing anything to stop it.

Clearly, dude is out here to get his own bag.

And after class I’m giving aint shit mothers extra curricular classses.
1. Fathers are important
2. Fathers are not a free check
3. Child support should not be used for buying drinks
4. A new wife is not a reason to be mad. Especially when a woman has a new dude.
4.1 you don’t get to dictate who’s around your child.
5 fathers are important
6. Fathers are more the correctors of bad environments after chasing a mother just to be with said child.
7. F your brother. He been a hoe. Real men won’t support a woman keeping a child from the father. Thus being apart of the problem.

@royalascension
Pull up

Yeah Dos, definitely gonna need another class offering lol. Attempting to communicate with delusional people is causing too much stress

Wooooooo Chile there must be something in the water that got these men acting up cause my ex been blocked for the past month due to his latest shananigans...
Girl ! I blocked this man so quick! Like I tried to reason. But I just don't have the energy for his crazy shit. He literally upset about his decision to not see his son on Christmas... and all this language of fuck you because I asked him to help me with some dental expenses for our child.

After that final fuck you message he sent to me... I blocked him and started doing something breathing exercises
LM8tAshKijOuD4xIqa.gif

Back