Welcome To aBlackWeb

DaBaby kicks DaniLeigh out with 3 month old child

Niggas be in the Gastonia bowling alley without bowling shoes on drinking up all the Henny!

Real talk fighting in a bowling lane got to be one of the worst. Definitely almost died at my daughter bday party when she was like 3 cuz of a damn bowling lane

Lmao. Okay. All jumps ain’t created equal

When is any jump equal? I'm just calling it what it is. Bitch shit. That's all. In any scenario...I mean dumb of him to come alone cuz "nigga" can be soft n can't fight a fair-one..

When is any jump equal? I'm just calling it what it is. Bitch shit. That's all. In any scenario...I mean dumb of him to come alone cuz "nigga" can be soft n can't fight a fair-one..
Ain't no rules man. You may have a code but others don't. I think it's bitch shit to shoot someone without them having a dual like on the old days but it happens all the time now with someone getting the drop on someone who probably don't even have a gun on them. Not like DaBaby shot him or suckered punched him

Ain't no rules man. You may have a code but others don't. I think it's bitch shit to shoot someone without them having a dual like on the old days but it happens all the time now with someone getting the drop on someone who probably don't even have a gun on them. Not like DaBaby shot him or suckered punched him

Right..ik how it goes. It's bitch shit regradless, like i said duke should not have came thru by himself.. And Dababy did sucker punch him..when they were huddled up around him..Dababy was kicking at him and swinging at him..if u(not saying u) dont look at it that way, then he took advantage of duke being at disadvantage and took some more shots at him.

LOL who ever edited that shit knew what they was doing.

They did make it look like he punched dude in the face.

I don't even remember why he was mad at Da Baby?For kicking his sister out?

I mean it's not like he hit her or something.

Right..ik how it goes. It's bitch shit regradless, like i said duke should not have came thru by himself.. And Dababy did sucker punch him..when they were huddled up around him..Dababy was kicking at him and swinging at him..if u(not saying u) dont look at it that way, then he took advantage of duke being at disadvantage and took some more shots at him.
I wouldnt say it was a sucker punch because the brother came looking to fight. If you looking at your enemy face to face, either have your guard up, have enough space between yall, or swing first. A sucker punch would have been if the brother wasnt looking or he just wanted to talk it out.

or he just wanted to talk it out.
For some strange reason I think in his head he was gonna invite dababy to a one on one fair rd of fisticuffs and dababy shot off first(albeit at slimes cup) and it progressed from there. Bro need to see a shrink if he thought dababys crew or him was going for that.

Back