Welcome To aBlackWeb

DaBaby kicks DaniLeigh out with 3 month old child

da baby is trashy asf (been said it) but dani shouldve never ever ever ever ever gave up her place in L.A

yall are not married sis. your name aint on his lease, he can dump you at any given time (which hes now shown) and boom* youre on the streets or couch surfing with a newborn???

build a life for yourself outside of him and sustain that life with or without him.

i hope she finds peace. i would be hurt if i was in this situation. its embarrassing and above all hurtful

Gat damn I'm out the loop. Had no idea she was even pregnant. A baby by da baby. Then throws her ass out. That's some cold shit.
Idk how they got to this point but hope they work it out and Good luck to them.

Gat damn I'm out the loop. Had no idea she was even pregnant. A baby by da baby. Then throws her ass out. That's some cold shit.
Idk how they got to this point but hope they work it out and Good luck to them.

She said he just woke up out the blue and kicked her out.

And I am like, nah, that man wanted to get rid of you for a while, but when he gotta see that consequence in his face in having a second baby momma, he was ready for your ass to go. That's like 12 months too late. He probably was tired of looking at her 2 years ago and kept her around just to fuck.

Unfortunately, us men don't got no damn birth control options. She wanna think she special and he gonna treat her right lmao after he dogged the first baby momma. Obviously this man don't care about who a woman is to him. It's all the the same to him.

Can't control your loins, lose your coins.

The price of pussy and love ain't cheap, never has been and never will be. Fuck around and find out.

She said he just woke up out the blue and kicked her out.

And I am like, nah, that man wanted to get rid of you for a while
I agree with that. She might think it was all of a sudden but dude prolly been contemplating doing that for awhile.
The confusion for her stems from the fact they were still fucking and living together despite whatever issues. Pobrecita. Welp as I said good luck to em.

I agree with that. She might think it was all of a sudden but dude prolly been contemplating doing that for awhile.
The confusion for her stems from the fact they were still fucking and living together despite whatever issues. Pobrecita. Welp as I said good luck to em.

Da Baby woke up and chose violence.

That post-nut clarity hit 3 years later like a motherfucker.

Shit post-nut clarity can hit 20 years later.

But when it do hit, nobody knows the damage it will cause.

Couple things....
1) is she black? Saying 'nigga' is second nature to her

2) Imagine being in a "relationship" (question mark) with a nigga and still calling him by his rap name in private

3) lmao @ expecting better from somebody who punches they fans on a regular basis

4) gtf off live and handle business tf

Couple things....

2) Imagine being in a "relationship" (question mark) with a nigga and still calling him by his rap name in private

3) lmao @ expecting better from somebody who punches they fans on a regular basis

Pretty much everybody calls me by my nickname/rap name in real life even women I date or have relationships with.

Who cares about him and her, the only person to feel bad for is their kid. Ain't she an entertainer, get her own spot. Why stay when the relationship becomes abusive.

Couple things....

No different than calling somebody by their nickname

For the life of me I don't know why people go on live crying and boo hoo'ing. Shorty knew the niggas wasn't about shit when you met him especially when you knew he was cheating on his other baby momma with you. Now you're shocked that he's doing his other baby momma (you) dirty?

LMAO get these goofy niggas off the screen.

Only person who matters is the baby because both parents are stupid as hell

Back