Welcome To aBlackWeb

DaBaby kicks DaniLeigh out with 3 month old child

Girl ! I blocked this man so quick! Like I tried to reason. But I just don't have the energy for his crazy shit. He literally upset about his decision to not see his son on Christmas... and all this language of fuck you because I asked him to help me with some dental expenses for our child.

After that final fuck you message he sent to me... I blocked him and started doing something breathing exercises
View attachment 827503
LMAO... I thought that exchange was btw DaBaby and Dani. The thing with men is, we go this phase where it's "if I gotta go thru all that, then fuck it". From there we gotta be emotionally intelligent enough to make the right decisions when we get to that point. I made a few mistakes in my life when I felt like that. I had to learn to be patient and forgiving of ppl and myself for not taking my emotions into consideration. Niggas gon nigga tho.

LMAO... I thought that exchange was btw DaBaby and Dani. The thing with men is, we go this phase where it's "if I gotta go thru all that, then fuck it". From there we gotta be emotionally intelligent enough to make the right decisions when we get to that point. I made a few mistakes in my life when I felt like that. I had to learn to be patient and forgiving of ppl and myself for not taking my emotions into consideration. Niggas gon nigga tho.
Niggas niggin to the next level.

Maybe make that emotional intelligent decision before yall have sex with/get pregnant by men like that?

Just saying
:really?:

If I can slide into ya business real quick, can you explain the Christmas shit? Sounds like there was some miscommunication or some shit?

@royalascension

The dad called me 3 days before Christmas asking if he could get him for the holiday. I already had plans with my son Christmas eve and that he could come late that night or Christmas day to get him. Like he waits to the last minute to communicate and if I already got stuff going on with our childon then he claims I am trying to keep his son from him.

Back