Welcome To aBlackWeb

Da Brat is expecting 🤰🏾

I'm not trying even be disrespectful, just wanna learn something. Did you she get pregnant at the clinic or is she on a spectrum? This shocked me won't lie

Some lesbian couples would just let a nigga run it raw one time to get some

They still want dick no matter how ultra lesbian some of them claim to be

I'm only asking, cuz it's it's an article, I'm pretty sure the "REASON" would be some kinda complications the other chick had. I know quite a few lesbian couples...and the decision on who carries is normally determined thru consultation with the doctor. ..

I mean I get it, people outside looking in think it should automatically be the 'feminine" one.... But the reality is they're a family. And if it's more healthy for the Dom to carry.... Most couples who really about that family life will go with the most healthy candidate.
Oh ok gotcha
That wasn't my argument tho
I was only wondering if da brat was outchea taking...umm going about this the natural way. That was my only question

Oh ok gotcha
That wasn't my argument tho
I was only wondering if da brat was outchea taking...umm going about this the natural way. That was my only question

Lol Da Brat has talked about niggas she's dated before. Hell she's got some old interviews talking about how her and Allen Iverson used to fuck around

Love Da Brat... she always came off down to earth on the Rickey Smiley morning show. Hope all goes well

Did she have sex with a guy or was it artificial insemination ?

Last edited:
Back