Welcome To aBlackWeb

Da Brat is expecting 🤰🏾

I'm asking cause idk.
So many lesbians claim they're strictly pussy but be outchea fuckin or have baby father's.

There's mad straight couples that can't have children naturally. They go to the doctor and find a solution. They don't always talk about it cuz it's a sensitive subject. And it's their business. So unless they make a post talking about their struggles to have children nobody would every know, cuz nobody asks.

A dude could have low sperm, erectile dysfunction, narrow urethra, woman could have a blood issue, any number of structure issues with her reproductive system.... Anything... Yet when they pop up pregnant... No one demands to know how or why. No one thinks to ask how a they got pregnant. No one even feels it's their business

But they feel entitled to know how or why when it's a lesbian couple. That's crazy to me

There's mad straight couples that can't have children naturally. They go to the doctor and find a solution. They don't always talk about it cuz it's a sensitive subject. And it's their business. So unless they make a post talking about their struggles to have children nobody would every know, cuz nobody asks.

A dude could have low sperm, erectile dysfunction, narrow urethra, woman could have a blood issue, any number of structure issues with her reproductive system.... Anything... Yet when they pop up pregnant... No one demands to know how or why. No one thinks to ask how a they got pregnant. No one even feels it's their business

But they feel entitled to know how or why when it's a lesbian couple. That's crazy to me
Sounds good blood except she's on the cover of people magazine.
Imagine going on one of the biggest magazines to announce your pregnancy only to tell people to mind their business cause they're curious lol nah son

I have no problem asking

Somehow masculinity is being attacked
Maybe the sperm donor should have been in the front leading DB to the photo shoot🤔

Maybe the sperm donor should be in the back holding his dick to show the world he was still needed for her to be pregnant🤔

Maybe he should have a spread in maternity monthly to balance the scales🤔

Idk but I'm sure men are being attacked and beat up on by these two women announcing they pregnancy. Just gotta keep asking questions and keeping our kids eyes averted from this nonsense

Last edited:
Sounds good blood except she's on the cover of people magazine.
Imagine going on one of the biggest magazines to announce your pregnancy only to tell people to mind their business cause they're curious lol nah son

I have no problem asking
Did you read the article?

It's only an IG post on the first page lest I missed something 🤷🏽‍♀️
I'm only asking, cuz it's it's an article, I'm pretty sure the "REASON" would be some kinda complications the other chick had. I know quite a few lesbian couples...and the decision on who carries is normally determined thru consultation with the doctor. ..

I mean I get it, people outside looking in think it should automatically be the 'feminine" one.... But the reality is they're a family. And if it's more healthy for the Dom to carry.... Most couples who really about that family life will go with the most healthy candidate.

Back