Welcome To aBlackWeb

Da Brat is expecting šŸ¤°šŸ¾

Right 2023

If you ain't seen a woman couple have a baby by this point... You just don't have a diversity amongst your friends. I've seen it a few times.

The have discussions, and as a couple determine who's going to carry, then they go through the clinics for the artificial insemination. It's not a crazy thing these days... At this point it's normal.

People always tryna figure out what gay people do in the bedroom. I ain't never had a soul ask me what my wife and I do in the bedroom.. But niggaz stay demanding to know how the fucking go in a gay relationship. Then get mad when people call them out on it.

Like asking how people fuck behind closed doors not weird. Just be happy for them

Some childish ass niggas in here lol. But for real I just hope itā€™s a healthy pregnancy. I think they call women of advanced age who get pregnant a geriatric pregnancy or something which is fucked up phrasing. Pray thereā€™s no health problems for mom and child. Congratulations to Brat!

what if her partner had previous complications yet they still wanted a child together.....

and the doctor determined brat still healthy enough to carry
My wife in her 20s made me nervous when she was pregnant because of the complications so Iā€™m nervous any time I hear an older woman is pregnant

Back