Welcome To aBlackWeb

Da Brat AND her wife decided to use a white sperm donor claiming a shortage of Black men in the sperm donor pool

But if there is a certain genetic condition and none of the doctors could find somebody in time then what? Way more understandable
Genetic condition?

I think there is a screening process and tests taken to be sure things aren’t spread. Kinda like donating blood

ITs lEsS tHaN 5%

Terrible reason lololololol

If you want a mixed baby just say it lololol

Given everything they detailed and everything that goes into invitro and the already minimal chance it will succeed plus what a woman's body goes through during a pregnancy, especially if it's determined to not be viable, then their reasoning makes sense if that's the pool they had to choose from. Shouldn't be dismissive of that aspect at all

What other means? Ain't too many successful men giving sperm away to random parties.
I’m not talking successful men….but people hire people to find things for them all the time.
It’s not about being rich either, if you want it , it’s there.

I think this is all to save face.
Even with less than 5% …it’s still choices.
I don't think the Da Brat was joking. She was serious.

It does come across as if they wanted a designer baby. They see how it's working out for the Kardashians

Genetic condition?

I think there is a screening process and tests taken to be sure things aren’t spread. Kinda like donating blood
You're right. The main thing most donors look at is physical attributes.

I read about a lesbian couple in Canada who found out their donor has schizophrenia and lied about their background.

But they got the blonde hair and blue eyes child they desired

Given everything they detailed and everything that goes into invitro and the already minimal chance it will succeed plus what a woman's body goes through during a pregnancy, especially if it's determined to not be viable, then their reasoning makes sense if that's the pool they had to choose from. Shouldn't be dismissive of that aspect at all
A family member did invitro, it’s a lot of eggs they try to put in place hoping one takes .that’s how people end up with twins and multiples. The make deals with sperm count mostly from what I was told.

I’m not talking successful men….but people hire people to find things for them all the time.
It’s not about being rich either, if you want it , it’s there.

lol Bruh, Brat not just trying to get sperm from any black dude willing to give. There's probably a list of qualities they wanted the donor to have, and being black was just one thing on that list and likely not even very high on it.

In the entire USA it was only one ugly black dude? Open up your search if you want a black baby and if you want a mix one that’s okay

But I’ll say it once again. Nothing wrong with it.

It’s just funny for her reasoning

You know that's not how the process works right? You don't scour the country looking for any available donor. You can be skeptical but at least don't use nonsense

lol Bruh, Brat not just trying to get sperm from any black dude willing to give. There's probably a list of qualities they wanted the donor to have, and being black was just one thing on that list and likely not even very high on it.
You right. I just find it crazy that a black person of her stature would think such a way.

Kinda like a gangmember wanting a daughter cuz niggas join gangs.

You know that's not how the process works right? You don't scour the country looking for any available donor. You can be skeptical but at least don't use nonsense
But you can. USA ain’t the only country also.

Y’all can give her that pass about that off putting joke she made about the black dude and they are back tracking on it

She wants a white mixed baby. And that’s cool too

Normal everyday People scour the country and other countries to get new asses or to narrow they nose.
Why is this such a stretch?

No they don't. And you can't compare a cosmetic surgery to an attempt at having a baby. There's way more to the latter than the former. Mainly because it involves another person and them being compatible with you.

I'll say this. Brat acknowledged to some extent that she was considering race into the equation. I'm betting a lot of these single or gay black women looking to have kids nowadays don't at all. Some of them might specifically not want a black donor.

Back