Welcome To aBlackWeb

Da Brat AND her wife decided to use a white sperm donor claiming a shortage of Black men in the sperm donor pool

All the black male support who helped make her who she is and all the black men attracted to her……when it comes down to it, it didn’t matter.

I’m sure her access or celebrity she could have found a black dude willing to pop in a cup.
Whatever.
So so bad

She is a lesbian the attraction part ain’t it

Niggaz so 1 track minded they can't get over the fact that she didn't want to FUCK A DUDE FOR HER CHILD.

Like this is ego and entitlement and ignorance operating at a high ass level.

Straight men are legit upset that a lesbian couple didn't wanna fuck a dude. That shit wild in itself. But to add to the fact she's bringing up some real life shit that's been addressed before.

There's a very low percentage of healthy black men who donate sperm.

Niggaz.... Ain't no lesbians asking none of y'all to FUCK their girl to get her pregnant. I'm sure it happens with hood ass poor lesbo's. But these chicks got money and resources. They gonna go the sperm donor way. And even after she explains the numbers and points out outta all the matches.. My it was only 1 brother. Niggaz somehow still mad at her. When not one nigga in this forum donate sperm

Niggaz so 1 track minded they can't get over the fact that she didn't want to FUCK A DUDE FOR HER CHILD.

Straight men are legit upset that a lesbian couple didn't wanna fuck a dude. That shit wild in itself. But to add to the fact she's bringing up some real life shit that's been addressed before.

Niggaz.... Ain't no lesbians asking none of y'all to FUCK their girl to get her pregnant. I'm sure it happens with hood ass poor lesbo's. But these chicks got money and resources. They gonna go the sperm donor way. And even after she explains the numbers and points out outta all the matches.. My it was only 1 brother. Niggaz somehow still mad at her. When not one nigga in this forum donate sperm

Now, maybe it's just me and it's early and shit, but I don't recall where anyone mentioned fucking. What everyone was up in arms about, and it's understandable, is that she claims there were no suitable black donors and the one she did find he was unattractive to her.

Ain't nobody giving a fuck if they can't fuck her. First off: nobody has a chance, second: she's Hollywood and if you ain't in them circles your chance is ultra low. We know this. Ain't nobody stuttin' this here broad.

Can we not pretend like it’s sperm donor places in the hood. I think they pay sometimes.
Plus ain’t no black dude really gonna admit to rubbin one out. Cuz we all pull dimes.

I mean I never been in a conversation where niggas thought about donating sperm ever. So I can understand that shit being low as hell. But the first bullshit headline said dude was ugly so

Said he looked like "Jiminy Cricket"

Profile_-_Jiminy_Cricket.jpeg

Man they stay in atlanta they know PLENTY of eligible black men

They got gaslit into believing there's only 1 eligible brother

Why do those two women feel the need to put this info out there?

According to the article in the OP, they were being interviewed and were specifically asked about their journey with getting pregnant. The response wasn't on some "I'm getting me some white sperm so my baby can be light skinned" shit. They brought up the race because they seemed to have actually wanted a black donor but had difficulty finding a suitable option. They seemed to want to bring attention to that issue. That's just my read of the situation though. I could be wrong.

We just recently had a thread about a mcdonald's commercial go 10 pages deep.
nobody would even know, or care, if they hadn't broadcast it to the world. Once you do that, it's kinda natural for people to respond, or not, but that's on the individual.

I'm not talking so much about us having a trivial conversation over the topic. I'm talking about the people who are so invested in it and feeling so strongly about it all that Brat felt like she had to come out and clear the air. Like imagine being upset because of the sperm chosen by some chick you don't even know. That's crazy.

Back