Welcome To aBlackWeb

Da Brat AND her wife decided to use a white sperm donor claiming a shortage of Black men in the sperm donor pool

Doesnt seem like she'd trying to understand. Its more like she's just trying to argue her point. In some other video, was quoted that one time an ex told her "Eboni we arnt in the courtroom". Feel like that kinda hit the nail on the head. Everything is a battle shes trying to win no matter what.

Thats...what I said. She listens only to respond. She doesn't actually understand what's being said to her...

Bruh, every crazy baby momma thread these same niggas talking bout "watch who procreate with".

These chicks did, and they still upset..... :niggawhat:
My stance aside

A piece of paper can’t tell you who a person really is. Only time, situations, hardships, and good times with that person can tell you that.

Yea they can give you a the measurables and health risk such as cancer but a lot of shit goes unchecked

Again, no one is saying that Eboni Williams and women like her shouldn't have children. What's being said is that society providing them a means of creating children without putting in the work that natural means of child creating necessitate might not be the best thing. Everything you just said only reinforces the fact that if sperm donor clinics didn't exist, people would have to interact with other willing parties to create children. That is very likely the best way for things to be done even if it's not the most convenient.

And what you're missing is that...the traditional way doesn't guarantee the things you say society shouldn't help support ie single parents and they still wouldn't exist in the numbers they do now. 2 people having sex and creating a child doesn't guarantee that both parents will be in that child's life. So if someone can be a good parent and raise a good person to send out into the world...if the only reason you're saying that person shouldn't be a parent is because they're single then that's bullshit.

And what you're missing is that...the traditional way doesn't guarantee the things you say society shouldn't help support ie single parents and they still wouldn't exist in the numbers they do now. 2 people having sex and creating a child doesn't guarantee that both parents will be in that child's life. So if someone can be a good parent and raise a good person to send out into the world...if the only reason you're saying that person shouldn't be a parent is because they're single then that's bullshit.

I never said the traditional way guarantees the child will have two parents. I never said a person shouldn't be a parent because they're single.

I said that single parent household have been shown to be harmful for children and society, so it might not be the best thing for society to provide help in creating single parent households. I don't know how much simpler than that I can put it.

I never said the traditional way guarantees the child will have two parents. I never said a person shouldn't be a parent because they're single.

I said that single parent household have been shown to be harmful for children and society, so it might not be the best thing for society to provide help in creating single parent households. I don't know how much simpler than that I can put it.

You also questioned why and if people should have a certain option to even have a kid as a single parent through these means. That question is what I'm saying is foul and not up to you to determine for somebody else. You don't have to agree with that point but you're not gonna find too many others who agree with your "if you wait too late then your consequences should be to never have kids" stance. Especially as people are purposely having kids later in life vs generations before.

But you can’t tell people not to have kids. To me Soren donation hasn’t created a a big single family issue. Most people who go this route have money to take care of people it’s not cheap. And isn’t the main issue in single households lack of money.

You also questioned why and if people should have a certain option to even have a kid as a single parent through these means. That question is what I'm saying is foul and not up to you to determine for somebody else. You don't have to agree with that point but you're not gonna find too many others who agree with your "if you wait too late then your consequences should be to never have kids" stance. Especially as people are purposely having kids later in life vs generations before.

Again, me asking a question related to a hypothetical scenario where sperm donor clinics don't exist shouldn't be seen as foul. The reality is they do exist, and I never said anything to the effect that older or single women shouldn't have access to them. I simply brought up the question to highlight the fact that women using those clinics under those scenarios are making decisions that might not be in the best interest of the children they are creating.

But you can’t tell people not to have kids. To me Soren donation hasn’t created a a big single family issue. Most people who go this route have money to take care of people it’s not cheap. And isn’t the main issue in single households lack of money.

lol I'm not telling people not to have kids bruh, stop it. My desire is more that if people choose to have kids they try to avoid doing it in a way that hurts those children from the gate. I posted the site with the stats. 85% of youths in prison being from fatherless homes? That's crazy. And no lack of money isn't the only problem in single parent households. Like half the things listed were psychological. Human beings are meant to have two parents. That's how we're wired.

Back