Welcome To aBlackWeb

D Wade’s son Zion is a transgender now...DONT POST THE BOOSIE VIDEO NO MORE!!!!

Outside of being PC and nice, which shouldn't be factors, how is it not a mental issue? People feel they're in the wrong body and will go through major mutilation to feel they're in the right body? If someone told you that about ANYTHING but gender you'd say it's a mental issue. That's why it's being PC that has you confused.

Sorry for being politically correct m. Everybody who feels they are the wrong gender does not mean they will get things removed. If you want us to call it a mental illness how PC will these cures for the transgender mental illness be? Will they take medication to feel like what they are born as? Therapy?

See, that's why you lgbt niggas can't be trusted in the struggle

You talk a lot of the pro black and anti-White supremacy shit... until its time to call out white gays, all of a sudden you can't see their faults cuz nut is in your eyes. Find a tissue breh.

This is complete bullshit. I don’t think this nanny who is not transgender made Zara Wade transgender you don’t have any thing showing the nanny in a dress he just a gay dude and you think it something that’s contagious because you’re an idiot

so in a thread about THIS particular kid and whatever they got going on you just gonna toss out surgeries and hormone blockers when you dont even know if thats whats going on in this particular situation

They never know what’s going on they see labgqt and be in the thread with me ready to squab

@Inori

Just want to know your stance

Is trans women real women?

Physically nah I dont personally believe so. Just because you believe youre something doesnt make it so in my opinion. No amount of hormones or surgeries will transform you into the opposite sex.

That being said if they arent harming anyone they can identify as whoever they wanna be. There are folks out there that feel like they are a different sex than the body they were born to. Physically they cant change sex but if they want to identify as whatever they identify as.. I dont have an issue with it.

I say that as someone admittedly that isnt too familiar with that community so I may be speaking from a place of ignorance on how folks identify and all that. Always open to learning tho

you say "proof" as if there ain't none...

Now I know you're gonna need help with moving that heavy goalpost so I'll tag @Race Jones for you motherfucka

hamilton-1.jpg

Just a mess.

Physically nah I dont personally believe so. Just because you believe youre something doesnt make it so in my opinion. No amount of hormones or surgeries will transform you into the opposite sex.

That being said if they arent harming anyone they can identify as whoever they wanna be. There are folks out there that feel like they are a different sex than the body they were born to. Physically they cant change sex but if they want to identify as whatever they identify as.. I dont have an issue with it.

I say that as someone admittedly that isnt too familiar with that community so I may be speaking from a place of ignorance on how folks identify and all that. Always open to learning tho
But they are invading female spaces

And women more and more are pushing back.

Matter of fact a growing faction in the LBGT community is pushing back

Sorry for being politically correct m. Everybody who feels they are the wrong gender does not mean they will get things removed. If you want us to call it a mental illness how PC will these cures for the transgender mental illness be? Will they take medication to feel like what they are born as? Therapy?

PC shouldn't get it in the way of science and medical diagnosis. How far they'll go may be indicative of how severe their condition is. Like everyone that's depressed won't self harm, but those that do may be suffering from more severe depression.

I don't know the cure, if there is one. I just know it's a mental issue.

This is complete bullshit. I don’t think this nanny who is not transgender made Zara Wade transgender you don’t have any thing showing the nanny in a dress he just a gay dude and you think it something that’s contagious because you’re an idiot
So you’re really gonna pretend that a boy having a GAY WHITE MALE nanny around while his FATHER WAS GONE during his most FORMATIVE YEARS of life has NOTHING to do with him being trans?

You’re saying thats a COINCIDENCE right?

You’re saying he had no INFLUENCE on that CHILD huh?

Youre being intellectually dishonest at best, a caping coon for white gays at worst. Its both

But they are invading female spaces

And women more and more are pushing back.

Matter of fact a growing faction in the LBGT community is pushing back

That dont have shit to do with what we were talking about.

Notice how I said "As long as you arent harming anyone" right?

I think this is confusing because it's hard to see where you draw the line.

If I'm understanding you correctly it's ok for them to identify however they want as long as nobody needs to treat them that way.

The harm comes in with the pronouns and cis talk

If ppl capitulate to that garbage it is very
harmful. Harmful by way of confusion.

So you’re really gonna pretend that a boy having a GAY WHITE MALE nanny around while his FATHER WAS GONE during his most FORMATIVE YEARS of life has NOTHING to do with him being trans?

You’re saying thats a COINCIDENCE right?

You’re saying he had no INFLUENCE on that CHILD huh?

Youre being intellectually dishonest at best, a caping coon for white gays at worst. Its both

I feel like the dad influence is stronger like most dads in the household

And he would be deadass wrong. Wrong in every possible way. He’s projecting how he feels about the situation. My stance is simple. They suffer from a real mental issue and I don’t play along with it.

Why you don’t date these so called real women?

That goes for all of y’all that say they are real women.

Y’all refuse to answer that simple ass question. Unless you don’t believe they are real women therefore makes you transphobic

Back