Welcome To aBlackWeb

D Wade’s son Zion is a transgender now...DONT POST THE BOOSIE VIDEO NO MORE!!!!

In one breath y’all talk about how special women are and another claim at any time a man can become one

Y’all need to stop devaluing the most precious being on existed on this planet.

Y’all talk about how white folks steal black culture

Now that men are stealing women culture y’all turn a blind eye to that.

Y’all so easy to figure it.

In one breath y’all talk about how special women are and another claim at any time a man can become one

Y’all need to stop devaluing the most precious being on existed on this planet.

Y’all talk about how white folks steal black culture

Now that men are stealing women culture y’all turn a blind eye to that.

Y’all so easy to figure it.

please define "yall"

You don't think born men beating women in wrestling competitions and mma is harmful?

I never said or indicated that I feel like that at all. Quite the opposite in fact

please define "yall"

I never said or indicated that I feel like that at all. Quite the opposite in fact
You asked how it's harmful. Every time they breach a real woman's space its harmful. When they ask for your pronouns its harmful. You minding your manners and showing them basic human respect is not enough for them..

And he would be deadass wrong. Wrong in every possible way. He’s projecting how he feels about the situation. My stance is simple. They suffer from a real mental issue and I don’t play along with it.

Why you don’t date these so called real women?

That goes for all of y’all that say they are real women.

Y’all refuse to answer that simple ass question. Unless you don’t believe they are real women therefore makes you transphobic

They not dating them because they like women.

and they don’t date men at all

and those niggas are men.

They fell for the oopsie daisy.

They don’t wanna admit they did so they just got enough steam to handle the initial attack.

Yet they never admit they wrong cuz they spent so long saying the old way was wrong.

You asked how it's harmful. Every time they breach a real woman's space its harmful. When they ask for your pronouns its harmful. You minding your manners and showing them basic human respect is not enough for them..

lol asking someone their pronouns aint harmful imo. its just asking someone how theyd prefer to be addressed.. whos being harmed in that situation?

lol asking someone their pronouns aint harmful imo. its just asking someone how theyd prefer to be addressed.. whos being harmed in that situation?
Yea that's fine for THEM in their circles. Its harmful to US when they ask US about pronouns and such. You're a grown ass man being asked to re-identify yourself because gay whites say so. You cool with that?

If someone asks you what your pronouns are what would you say? Would you play along?

Yea that's fine for THEM in their circles. Its harmful to US when they ask US about pronouns and such. You're a grown ass man being asked to re-identify yourself because gay whites say so. You cool with that?

If someone asks you what your pronouns are what would you say? Would you play along?

nobodys forcing you to do anything or identify as anything you are not.

if someone asks my pronouns.. saying He/Him aint gonna take a piece of my soul away to say lol

nobodys forcing you to do anything or identify as anything you are not.

if someone asks my pronouns.. saying He/Him aint gonna take a piece of my soul away to say lol
jon-batiste-disgusted.gif

Disgusting. Gay cacs say get on code with us and you do it...

I ain't goin

I still don't really know what them shits mean

like transgender man was a chick 1st then dude right?

other day seen sum chick say she pansexual

like tf? you date skillets or sumn

:mackie:

treating people how they request to be treated aint an assault on you or your rights
Nah. You're miscontruing, just how they like it. Confusion.

You have an obligation to show people mutual respect and treat them how you expect to be treated by them. That's it

You are not obligated re-identify yourself to appease them. And if you don't appease them its hate/bigotry. Nah. That's clearly an agenda that aint designed to benefit your black ass 1 bit, so why pretend with them? You know who and what tf you are, right? Don't let some confused crackas project onto you. Stand for something. Don't play along.

Nah. You're miscontruing, just how they like it. Confusion.

You have an obligation to show people mutual respect and treat them how you expect to be treated by them. That's it

You are not obligated re-identify yourself to appease them. And if you don't appease them its hate/bigotry. Nah. That's clearly an agenda that aint designed to benefit your black ass 1 bit, so why pretend with them? You know who and what tf you are, right? Don't let some confused crackas project onto you. Stand for something. Don't play along.

thats the thing... im not.. and no-one is obliged to do SHIT. I dont owe anybody a goddamn thing.

Its a choice we make in our lives whether or not to treat people how we would like to be treated or not. You can choose to be a piece of shit or you can have empathy or some kind of understanding for what someone else is going thru. Do what you want bruh Im way past tryna convince you to do otherwise

thats the thing... im not.. and no-one is obliged to do SHIT. I dont owe anybody a goddamn thing.

Its a choice we make in our lives whether or not to treat people how we would like to be treated or not. You can choose to be a piece of shit or you can have empathy or some kind of understanding for what someone else is going thru. Do what you want bruh Im way past tryna convince you to do otherwise
Yea ima do what i want

And you're gonna do what They/Them want 🤝🏿

Back