Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Cyberpunk 2077 (Phantom Liberty DLC)

I need to start this shit.
bought it off gmg 2 years ago for 20 and aint touched it cause of all the bugs.
I had got it on sale bout 2 years ago but waited until they put that big update out b4 i touched it. The update was suppose to handle all the bugs and whenever i played it I didnt really notice anything off.

It was fun its just a lot of other games came out when they had dropped that update

The driving in this game still sucks lol

But it is better than the launch version by a longshot. I won't finish the base game in time for the dlc but I'm still liking it

And the driving is awful

Just wanted to mention that again lol

But it is better than the launch version by a longshot. I won't finish the base game in time for the dlc but I'm still liking it

And the driving is awful

Walk around. You'll see allot more from walking

And the driving is awful

There's a few mods that tighten it up.

And the driving is awful

I hattee fucking driving!

and i got a long way to go b4 i beat the shit so DLC the last thing on my mind..

i need to start it back up

Well, the update that should be out later on tonight should fix most of what we’re complaining about and that’s all I really care about

I’m done putting money into this game fuck the dlc

Back