Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Cyberpunk 2077 (Phantom Liberty DLC)

Excited for the edgerunners update today and the anime in a week. Same world, game and anime will cross reference each other and have some same characters.

The big next gen update in 2023 sounds like it will really revamp the game and more Keanu reeves coming

They need to take some notes from No Man’s Sky and make all future add ons and dlc free
Most dlc will be free, but i think there will be an expansion that's paid but it'll be huge like a new game almost. Devs gotta get paid and ain't no microtransactions to make profit on.

oh I hear you.
I’m still very bitter over the launch

I feel like they rushed it because they waited so long but had they held it off till this year they could’ve saved so much drama. Cause my ps5 version had a few bugs but nothing game breaking at all.

Never thought I would be back playing this game any time soon, lol.

Also, the mod community has been busy.

I feel like they rushed it because they waited so long but had they held it off till this year they could’ve saved so much drama. Cause my ps5 version had a few bugs but nothing game breaking at all.
TW3 was riddled with bugs. CDPR are just D list devs who made one popular game

I'm starting to remember why I stopped playing this bullshit ass game...

1664325112193.png

Haven't had a single bug free session since I started playing, again. RedEngine belongs in the trash.

theres-a-name-ive-not-heard-in-many-years.gif

Back