Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Cyberpunk 2077 (Phantom Liberty DLC)

I feel you cuz while I’m wrecking shit I’m too spread out I just want the ability to make epic weapons but haven concentrated on just one thing

I wanted the ability to take mods off of weapons without destroying them but it's under technical and I think you need to be at lvl 14. I think I might be at 6 so that's never happening on this run

told myself I was gonna make my character work with the Voodoo Boys because they black. Niggas tried to play with my life and decided to just take em all out.

So I just started this shit and there's one thing that's pissing me off already. How come if I don't answer somebody right away they start complaining and shit? This game is needy.

Should I give this game another chance?

Shit was fun i just got this thing where I never complete single player games.

I say its worth it. Especially at a discounted price. Just in case u don't like it.

I really like how they had me doing all that shit in the beginning only for that to be the damn prologue/intro into the real game.

Shit was fun i just got this thing where I never complete single player games.

I say its worth it. Especially at a discounted price. Just in case u don't like it.

I really like how they had me doing all that shit in the beginning only for that to be the damn prologue/intro into the real game.
I got the game I played Maybe 2 hours off it and just stopped found it boring but some of you making it seem like it gets better

I got the game I played Maybe 2 hours off it and just stopped found it boring but some of you making it seem like it gets better

I played it once when I first got it and it felt incomplete like the world and the NPCs weren't complete but now that i played it with that big next gen update it seems better.

Any game that make you go through the process of character creation, then make it so you can’t even see your character is stupid. Should’ve known right then what I was in for.

Got useless shit like a physics enabled swinging dick, but left all them bugs in it. Haven’t played this since about two weeks after release. Sad because all the elements are there for a good game, but it just wasn’t.

Mods can’t even save this. And this is coming from somebody that still fuck around in fallout 4 on pc.

Should I give this game another chance?

I've played through it twice now and though I enjoyed the first playthrough, I enjoyed the second one loads more. It got to a point where I did every single side gig. It's a game where the critics slated it, but anyone that's played it properly seemed to enjoy it. Just play it and find out for yourself.

I mean I love this shit since I got it I ain’t played no other ps5 games. But again I ain’t know about the game till last year but it was cheap af.

killing people up here is fun as hell niggas brains and guts be out

It actually is pretty boring. Not that there isn't a lot to do but everything just feels bland and pointless while also being long and drawn out.

Also I can't ever love a game where I have to shoot some some regular degular dude in the head 12 times before he dies. That shit went out in the 90s.

It actually is pretty boring. Not that there isn't a lot to do but everything just feels bland and pointless while also being long and drawn out.

Also I can't ever love a game where I have to shoot some some regular degular dude in the head 12 times before he dies. That shit went out in the 90s.

Yea but I mean credit it’s damn near hard to die unless you super outnumbered

Back